Trade Predictions:

Remove this Banner Ad

lionshine1.png

*kudos to Warwick

My god, reading through that it was som painfully obvious they were being sarcatic.

Some strong brains there by the ***** who fell for it. Well done Lionshine and co, kudos to you.

Mate what's you're obsession with giving us Knights? We don't need another HFF/Outside mid so I doubt we'd go after him and even if we did we won't give up our first rounder.

And someone else said you don't need another inside mid like Watson.

But your midfield is not performing:confused:

So if you don't need outside mids or inside mids does that mean you are happy with what you've currently got?

Well the Crows have come out saying they will target a midfielder with the cash step aside for Bock...So what are their options for a trade.

Griffin from the doggies comes to mind...he will get a very good salary at the crows with Bock, McLeod, Edwards, Goodwin, & Burton leaving

Well the Crows have come out saying they will target a midfielder with the cash step aside for Bock...So what are their options for a trade.

Griffin from the doggies comes to mind...he will get a very good salary at the crows with Bock, McLeod, Edwards, Goodwin, & Burton leaving

Can anyone tell me why Griffin would want to leave a top 4 side pushing for a premiership and leave Melbourne one of the best cities in the world to go back and live in Adelaide and play for a side who is on the way down?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me why Griffin would want to leave a top 4 side pushing for a premiership and leave Melbourne one of the best cities in the world to go back and live in Adelaide and play for a side who is on the way down?

I think the doggies will start slidding down teh ladder in the coming seasons...Griffin could play back in his home state and get paid heaps more as a bonus.

It won't be long for the crows to make their way back up the ladder...they have some very impressive midfielders

I think the doggies will start slidding down teh ladder in the coming seasons...Griffin could play back in his home state and get paid heaps more as a bonus.
Bulldogs have played as many kids as all bar North, Melbourne & Richmond this year, and will have two bona fide first rounders this year to take under the F/S rule whilst everyone else fights over the scraps - I'm not convinced of a slide.

Griff lost his father and the Bulldogs helped him through a difficult time, especially with Gilbee going through a similar issue just prior to Griff. I'm confidant he's staying.

What would Garlett cost?

I haven't seen many Norths games this year but the couple I have Garlett looked pretty good.

Pick 28 for sure.

He's a player alright, just North have a number of short arses and inside mids that can push forward.

He'll always be behind Adams, Swallow, Cunnington, Ziebell and Bastinac. And hasn't the hardness and tackling of Greenwood.

Fringe midfielder that adds to the excess short arses on North's list.

North need another outside/inside mid or forward/running defender ahead of a 6-8th short mid.

Has some class in close does Garlett and wouldn't be one of the first up for trade, but is fringe at North and is likely to stay that way for a while yet.

Bulldogs have played as many kids as all bar North, Melbourne & Richmond this year, and will have two bona fide first rounders this year to take under the F/S rule whilst everyone else fights over the scraps - I'm not convinced of a slide.

Griff lost his father and the Bulldogs helped him through a difficult time, especially with Gilbee going through a similar issue just prior to Griff. I'm confidant he's staying.

Completely agree with this. I think people underestimate how hard it would be for a player who is only 23 to bail from a club. His best mates would be teammates and Melbourne is a great place to live. The dogs are getting two more guns to add to there awesome midfield.

They also have Acye Cordy (would have been a top 5 pick) and Jarrod Grant coming through to hold up the forward line and a back line that does not look to be going anywhere. I don't think they will slide at all and hence I cannot see Griffin going anywhere.

And someone else said you don't need another inside mid like Watson.

But your midfield is not performing:confused:

So if you don't need outside mids or inside mids does that mean you are happy with what you've currently got?

Quote "another inside mid like Watson" that doesn't mean we don't need another inside mid period it means we don't need another slow inside mid with questionable kicking skills at times. Give us a quick tough inside mid with elite kicking skills and we'd happily take him.

Pick 28 for sure.

He's a player alright, just North have a number of short arses and inside mids that can push forward.

He'll always be behind Adams, Swallow, Cunnington, Ziebell and Bastinac. And hasn't the hardness and tackling of Greenwood.

Fringe midfielder that adds to the excess short arses on North's list.

North need another outside/inside mid or forward/running defender ahead of a 6-8th short mid.

Has some class in close does Garlett and wouldn't be one of the first up for trade, but is fringe at North and is likely to stay that way for a while yet.

Well that certainly sounds like Ash Smith.

IMO both sides would be happy with a straight swap of players.

Garlett up forward with stints in the midfield would suit the Eagles needs to a tee.:thumbsu:

Knights is not that good. Overrated imo. Asking for a top 10 pick is ridiculous for a player who struggles to get out on the park.

At the peak of his powers he is a gun, but so are alot of players, Tambling for one.

Well that certainly sounds like Ash Smith.

IMO both sides would be happy with a straight swap of players.

Garlett up forward with stints in the midfield would suit the Eagles needs to a tee.:thumbsu:

Yeah would be a good deal.

You need a Garlett and North need a Smith.

We'd have the quickest draftees from 08 and 09.

Not interested in Thomas or Campbell?

How a 3 way trade that consists of West Coast, Melbourne and Hawthorn.

West Coast: Mitch Brown- Melbourne
Melbourne: Matthew Warnock- Hawthorn
Hawthorn: 1st Round Draft Pick- West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Predictions:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back