Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we know the lineup for 23 yet ?
It's always a bunch of ex players who know bugga all about the rules of trading, often get them plain wrong, and they dream up trades that are bigger fantasy than those proposed by the biggest idiots and the schoolboys on BF.

Did someone say Tom Morris? Who was the chick he was "promoting" off air?

Can't wait!

I find it staggering how many people talk about trade and draft on these shows that know far less than the average poster here. Though I must give trade radio it’s fair credit, being based in the UK essentially against my desire of where to live, the fact that it slots in between 11pm and 8am my time couldn’t not work out better!😀

It is amazing how little knowledge the “experts” on trade radio have at times.
Detailed precise knowledge on things like matching bids, points values of picks, future points deficits etc are completely lost on even the highly paid presenters like Cornes and Barrett.
You would assume these guys would make it their business to understand these things to the same level as the best draft nerds on here, but evidently not.
They are also often ignorant of certain clubs unique draft scenarios - eg hawthorns requirements to match a Will McCabe bid around pick 15 or so and how that impacts their draft hand beyond that (as a typical example).

It is amazing how little knowledge the “experts” on trade radio have at times.
Detailed precise knowledge on things like matching bids, points values of picks, future points deficits etc are completely lost on even the highly paid presenters like Cornes and Barrett.
You would assume these guys would make it their business to understand these things to the same level as the best draft nerds on here, but evidently not.
They are also often ignorant of certain clubs unique draft scenarios - eg hawthorns requirements to match a Will McCabe bid around pick 15 or so and how that impacts their draft hand beyond that (as a typical example).
Like everything in life people behave against how they are measured and there are no repercussions for their lack of knowledge in this area

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait to hear a whole lot of nothing for 5 days...

The trade period needs to be shortened to speed things up, a lot of it happens on the last 2 days is the problem.

will miss matty rendell RIP,what about goddard?now that hes at the saints will tom campbell be worth merrett parish ridley and their first round pick?just like sean lewfatt retired decades would have been worth marshall steele sincs & the saints entire draft hand for the next 5 years?

hope hes busy with coaching now

will miss matty rendell RIP,what about goddard?now that hes at the saints will tom campbell be worth merrett parish ridley and their first round pick?just like sean lewfatt retired decades would have been worth marshall steele sincs & the saints entire draft hand for the next 5 years?

hope hes busy with coaching now
Maybe he was great back in the day, but last off-season I legitimately thought he was just another nuffie caller when I heard him. Rambling on about nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back