Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are the sponsors going to be, most importantly?

Need to know which companies to blacklist in the future.

Who are the sponsors going to be, most importantly?

Need to know which companies to blacklist in the future.
Won't be GOAT soap, I was so sold on that stuff from hearing it 700 times in 10 days that I've bought out 20 years worth of production so they don't need to advertise anymore.

He's not all that clueless, but I don't think he's trying to be erudite as far as his media role is concerned. He's more of a class clown
He is the only one that doesn't get on their and pretend like they know a lot. He just comes up with ridiculous 5 way trades. He's basically like if a BF poster won a brownlow.

He is the only one that doesn't get on their and pretend like they know a lot. He just comes up with ridiculous 5 way trades. He's basically like if a BF poster won a brownlow.
And the ridiculousness is the point, at that. It's a bit of light entertainment to fill the gap between the lunch time news and Purple's afternoon session.

I can picture Day one of trade radio already.

Early morning- Lloyd makes a list

Morning- JJ and Cooney try to wrap their head around the difference between RFA and UFA

Cooney does a massive imaginary trade that literally no one asked for

By midday there will be a total of 4 hours of ads.

One boring interview with a list manager

I can picture Day one of trade radio already.

Early morning- Lloyd makes a list

Morning- JJ and Cooney try to wrap their head around the difference between RFA and UFA

Cooney does a massive imaginary trade that literally no one asked for

By midday there will be a total of 4 hours of ads.

One boring interview with a list manager
I'm tipping Damo to use the word machinations at least 10 time.

"The fans' depth of understanding and knowledge concerning potential trades and free agency manoeuvres continues to grow, fostering insightful discussions and captivating conversations across the period."

There must be a different trade radio I haven't tuned into before, although low bars and all that. 🤷

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I

"The fans' depth of understanding and knowledge concerning potential trades and free agency manoeuvres continues to grow, fostering insightful discussions and captivating conversations across the period."

There must be a different trade radio I haven't tuned into before, although low bars and all that. 🤷
It doesnt always start and run the full first week does it? 2 and a half of weeks of trade radio... with such high profile names as Liam Henry, Tyler Brockman and Esava Ratugolea...

Ryan Reynolds Movie GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard

i am ready for a Continental Tyres Adam Cooney 18 Club Mega Trade ™

I

It doesnt always start and run the full first week does it? 2 and a half of weeks of trade radio... with such high profile names as Liam Henry, Tyler Brockman and Esava Ratugolea...

Ryan Reynolds Movie GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard's Wife's Bodyguard
It always starts too early.....like the first week is just the hosts derping it up talking absolute rubbish because nothing is happening for the next 3 days....

Think they've erred here. We'd all tune in for 10 days of dribble, no problem. Trying to extend it to 2.5 weeks is just asking for people to lose interest. There isn't even movement of note this year.
Don’t they normally do some short check in on the Monday then start again as FA opens up? It’s only a couple of extra days realistically but it will make a difference

Don’t they normally do some short check in on the Monday then start again as FA opens up? It’s only a couple of extra days realistically but it will make a difference
Yeah, something like that. Trade period is 10 days long and we're getting 17 days of trade radio. A channel that has nothing to say for 90% of the time as it is.

Guessing Hutchy really needs the cash.

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

What a wonderful line up of F graders.

Yeah when Kane is opening the batting and Josh Jenkins is bringing it home, you know it's quality.

I know and when cooney is the second act you think god help us all.

Apart from the 1/2 hr a day we might get some decent mail from twomey (who has little brains but has good contacts) the rest of it is a bin fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back