Trade Talk 2013 - Yeo, Doc, Polec, Karnezis, Longer gone - Welcome Paine, West, Magwon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe he's sitting in the Recycle Bin. Until you delete him from the Recycle Bin he's never really gone.

Poor bloke, was lucky enough to be in the warm up rooms a couple times in recent years prior to games. He has the stickiest hands going around, unfortunately the rubberest chest though... Should be a lesson that if you're going to fail, fail by trying too much, not the other way around.

You see 14 year olds with thicker chests than him.

Lisle is more agile than Brown, but his lack of experience means that he still plays to a lower level than Brown.

Yes, I am talking about the same Brown. He's not nearly what he was, but he's still better thanLisle in my opinion.

Lisle is a good lead, but is still too soft.

Is it just me or do the tall blokes just generally not work as hard (on field and in the gym) as the smaller blokes?

Lisle is a good lead, but is still too soft.

Is it just me or do the tall blokes just generally not work as hard (on field and in the gym) as the smaller blokes?
There are some exceptions. Sauce, for example, works extremely hard. And it shows.

DAN SMASH!

Dear Mr. Longer, I am currently enjoying champagne and reefer while you are saying goodbye to the coach you barely knew... Muddy Watters

Yeah covers include "not waving... drowning"
Watters singing Jim Croce number "If I could save time in a bottle..I wouldn't be sacked!"..
featuring Chris Pelchen on drums........Oh the re... percussions!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh Billy. You could have stayed with us, yet you opted to screw the club over and join a 'I like where the club is going' stain.

I'm going to enjoy laughing at you.

Billy will be laughing every time he sees one of Mum's apple pies.

No Leuenberger for him to compete against at the Saints and he is young and can afford to wait for team success.

In the meantime, if he gets a bit glum...have another piece of apple pie.

Can we change the thread title please? I'm a bit sick of seeing the Waaaaah 5's names.

It's pretty obvious Billy has not really thought through his decision, and had the gall. I guess if he'd had the maturity to recognise the best move for his career was to stay at Brisbane, I'd have welcomed him to stay. But from what's transpired since the trade, I'm pretty comfortable with West in our team not Billy.

Maybe Billy is the curse, 2 clubs, 2 coaches sacked! :eek:

Coach Killer Billy , hoping new coach who ever that is keeps him in the reserves.
How sweet it would be to hear Voss is the new coach.
We might see him bulk up with all that comforting Apple pie that Mummy makes.
I can see it now at the Longers.
Boo Hoo mummy my new boss just got fired. Stop crying son I have just baked your favourite .
Boo Hoo where's my cream NO CREAM WHAA WHAA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Talk 2013 - Yeo, Doc, Polec, Karnezis, Longer gone - Welcome Paine, West, Magwon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back