Trade Talk 2013 - Yeo, Doc, Polec, Karnezis, Longer gone - Welcome Paine, West, Magwon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh hells yeah, beards FTW!

tumblr_mrjyliJ7iz1ro5xweo2_400.gif

Must admit I never really rated McGuane, but I'm happy to have a Queensland boy, ready made AFL player who actually wants to be at the club.

Hopefully we un-Richmond him quicker than we did with Raines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on getting McGuane, you've just nabbed yourself a superstar.

But be warned, in 5 minutes he will become a spud.

On the bright side in the next quarter he'll take a screamer, kick 2 clutch banana goals, before running into an open goal and tripping over his shoelaces.

The most exciting player to watch. :thumbsu:

On the bright side in the next quarter he'll take a screamer, kick 2 clutch banana goals, before running into an open goal and tripping over his shoelaces.

Richmond seems to have that affect on people generally I've found.

Thanks mate.

I really hope McGuane is heading to Arizona, hence the timing of lodging the paperwork.

Is it just me or did Trent West get asked the same question 6 times, just rephrased slightly differently?

He did look like he was getting a little tired of "So how are they going to fit in two ruckmen?" We all got a bit sleepy by the end.

Why do we have so many tall forwards, it's so unfair for lisle, now he will have to show up even more players.
I guess soon we'll find out which tall is getting converted to being a swingman.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Talk 2013 - Yeo, Doc, Polec, Karnezis, Longer gone - Welcome Paine, West, Magwon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back