List Mgmt. Trade Targets 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree however I know someone who's best mate it really chummy with Trengove and he said to me that he loves it here and would never leave.

Having said that, I also did read here earlier in the year that Trengove was looking to go back to Vic due to his new baby being born and his desire to raise in Victoria with family.

Yep, aren't he and his Mrs both from Victoria?

That's the main reason I've heard he wants out as well, baby on the way.

getting to pick 6 isnt going to benefit us that much from 9. why would we do that? in this draft, apparently the gap between pick 1 and 10 isnt that great. No real standouts. Even at pick 20 there are possible touted top 5 picks

This is true. Moving up 3 spots is neither here nor there. Pick 6 for a stand alone player. Jacko as a swap then we hold on to Lobbe and pick 9.

this is my logic on the trade pittard argument. Which was only strengthened last night with bonner
Pittard's miles ahead of Bonner defensively. Certainly a better kick at this stage, too.

im just happy to trade anyone for the right price except Wingard, Wines, Boak, Dixon, Ryder, Hombsch, lets get the ball rolling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been saying for a few months that Clurey is very tradeable. One of only 5 that i would trade for market value.

Hartlett, Clurey, Broadbent, Young and edit* Lobbe how could i forget. (players not worth anything not included) would shop these guys pretty hard.

all the rest would require the buyer overpaying.

Last edited:
B Ellis would be a good pick up but wouldnt give up much. Trengrove and pick 9 for pick 6 and Ellis

B Ellis would be a good pick up but wouldnt give up much. Trengrove and pick 9 for pick 6 and Ellis
Do. Not. Want.

People think Kane Cornes was a seagull. Brandon Ellis is his special cousin the rest of the family has to look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back