List Mgmt. Trade Targets 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are after Marshall.

Probably the only KPP that I'm willing to sacrifice my "draft a mid with the first pick" call.

As soon as Hinkley said we'll draft a midfielder I knew we'd go tall.

Did he say in addition to our first pick (thus two first rounders) or upgrading our pick to pick 6 ?
He didn't say, but from what Ken has said they want few picks so would be additional. Plus we wouldn't be willing to lose a big name just for an upgrade of 3 positions when there are plenty of good players available early in the draft. Looks like we are after some talented mids who are ready to play right away.

been saying for a few months that Clurey is very tradeable. One of only 5 that i would trade for market value.
Hartlett, Clurey, Broadbent, Young and edit* Lobbe how could i forget. (players not worth anything not included) would shop these guys pretty hard.
all the rest would require the buyer overpaying.
Carlile & Jonas aren't up to it anymore, I think Clurey is very valuable to us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC is one where Lobbe could definitely be an option. he would at least bring strong leadership and there's rumours abound about Nicholls who there is minimal depth behind.

not saying he will be involved in the trade listed above but GC could definitely be a suitor for him.

only Richmond and Bulldogs the alternatives.

GC is one where Lobbe could definitely be an option. he would at least bring strong leadership and there's rumours abound about Nicholls who there is minimal depth behind.
They just saw their ruckman fresh off the rookie list beat him around the ground.

We are very well stocked for key backs. Hombsch, Trengove (is he even a key back anymore?), Austin, Clurey, Carlile. That's 5 AFL standard KPD's. I think we should trade 1 or 2 of Austin, Clurey, Trengove or Carlile. To improve our ruck stocks. Clurey for Nankervis + their 2nd?

We are very well stocked for key backs. Hombsch, Trengove (is he even a key back anymore?), Austin, Clurey, Carlile. That's 5 AFL standard KPD's. I think we should trade 1 or 2 of Austin, Clurey, Trengove or Carlile. To improve our ruck stocks. Clurey for Nankervis + their 2nd?
Not sure I'd be wise to trade Clurey who is only 22 and keep Carlile who is 30 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back