List Mgmt. Trade Targets 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of the frustration comes from the fact Hartlett was our only chance of getting back into the draft with a good pick. What's left now? Lobbe and O'Shea?

We say we're gonna to be ruthless but this will probably end up being another underwhelming trade/draft period. The only thing to look forward to in 2017 might be the head coach and list managers contracts being paid-out.

We can't be ruthless with HH because he has a contract that's longer than King Kong's dong.

Same goes for the Lobster if he wants to stay.

Don't bemoan us not getting another draft pick, celebrate the fact that we have a motivated player who wants to play for the club.

It's a great result and guaranteed these knucklehead VICS would have been celebrating a massive coup if they were able to prise Hamish off of us for unders and DH's like Barrett want to create the perception that we need to trade him for salary cap. They would have ended up laughing at us if the trade would have happened.

For the club, next years 1st from Richmond would have been a good result but I have more respect for Hamish to turn around and say I don't want to play for these clowns and I don't want to live there.

Listening to Wallace banging on about how we shouldn't sign ordinary players to long term contracts is doing more to kill my optimism for Port's future than any game we played this year.

Have you ever taken Wallet seriously on any other topic?

He is my "if even he can see it we're stuffed" canary in the mine for list management

They're carrying on because it makes them appear to the plebs that they 'know' stuff and shit.

They don't know stuff and shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee whiz we really don't like criticism from the outside...

Port board all year: "We've stuffed up. Hartlett and Lobbe should never have gotten those contracts"

Terry Wallace: "Port stuffed up. Hartlett and Lobbe should never have gotten those contracts"

Port Board: "Lolz STFU you five year plan wallet padding leather face campaigner"

Broadbent apparently staying, statement on pafc fb.
Our list management team hitting another home run. Watch for our lack of run to be exposed even more by Amon being traded and it talked up as 'brutal trading'.

1.jpg

We can't be ruthless with HH because he has a contract that's longer than King Kong's dong.

Same goes for the Lobster if he wants to stay.
So don't act like we are going to be ruthless then.

If we end up doing nothing now, all this tough talk will be about as effective as those lines in the sand we drew under Primus.

Listening to Wallace banging on about how we shouldn't sign ordinary players to long term contracts is doing more to kill my optimism for Port's future than any game we played this year.
The act of not listening is a valid option!

Listening to Wallace at all would kill my optimism for my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back