List Mgmt. Trade Targets / Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd throw the kitchen sink at Lukosius. If we could trade Wines, Ryder, SGray for Lukosius (and they were all happy to move) I would take it in a second. Our list would be set for the next ten years.

If Wines truly wants out, and the club is aware of it and thinks if he stays we’ll eventually lose him as a free agent anyway, then they are almost duty bound to trade him now and get the best possible return given this was the rationale they sold us for trading Wingard.

I feel like Lukosius will be significantly better in a better team. I've also got half a mind that he'll pretty much be the next Aaron Francis.

Adelaide will have a decent amount of their cap available as well as the salary dump coming when they offload Betts, Jenkins and Jacobs. Plus theyll either front/backload the contract to make it fit anyway. Boyd earned something crazy like $1.6m in his first year at the Dogs for this very reason

But, but Eddie is staying, a compulsory player, I heard him say only earlier this week

:think:

I do feel sorry for someone in Wines position with weekly gigs on radio with the likes of Penberthy et al

If he really is keen to get home it turns into such a media farce - a bit like Dangerfield and the Crows

It is hard to reconcile that somebody who genuinely loves PAFC and all the tradition and history is looking to leave

Would be a really hard decision

As someone who didn't see much of him in his draft year, whats with the obsession over lukosious? He really hasn't seemed that good this year, Ive definitely not seen anything that stood out and made me pay attention.

Hes the best junior KPf ive seen since Pavlich.

Hes playing for what is probably the worst team since Fitzroy with a terrible midfield group.

His performances this year are entirely on par with the majority of other gun KPFs over the last 15 years

Just checked Carlton board. C4 is having a big week. Port pushing hard for Cedric Cox. He's got some talent and would be cheap. Hinkley special.

Yuckity yuck yuck yuck

A half back flanker is exactly what we need, how silly of me to think otherwise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yuckity yuck yuck yuck

Not just a half back flanker...a 5'11 half back flanker. But I don't think that's what we want him for.

"The youngster played his best footy this season as a rebounding half-back, but also proved in 10 games he can do some damage as a wingman and occasionally across half-forward."

Another one of Ken's position flex types. We could swap him for Aidyn Johnson - Johnson actually has more exposed form - and it would be good for both players. Johnson is two months younger than Cox.

Yuckity yuck yuck yuck

Just looked up my 2016 view: If hes still there around pick 84, maybe. Thats still my view.

12 games played barely averaging 10 possesions, and none of that in 2019 when Brisbane got good

Pass. Its not up to us to bail out Brisbane misspending a 2nd round pick

To the "Lukosius isn't worth Wines" crowd, if we were straight swapping Wines for a draft pick, what draft pick would you be after? And if your answer is anything less than "pick 1 + change", you realise that pick 1 isn't 'proven' either, right? And if your answer is 'pick 1 + change', how exactly is a 25 year old who half this board doubts is even in our best 22 worth that?

I'd take Lukosius over Rowell. I'd take Lukosius over Anderson. And I'd well and truly take Lukosius over Wines.

Yeah.

Not Wines + SPP though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back