Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll vote Beaston because I thought his vote was dodgy.

Wosh

So a kill was missed on MWPP last night por_please_ya ? How would you know that?

How was it dodgy? Nobody is saying it's for sure a missed kill on her but as boncer has outlined it's actually the most logical vote choice for today in lieu of any other useful information.
We know she won last game, and they are usually a n1 target on the next game. We also know there were THREE missed kills so obviously some night immunes were targeted. It's the combination of this info that points to mwerps as a possibility.

I'm happy to move my vote with any better information to go off ?

To be honest the latest bandwagon me is way more dodgy than my vote IMO. Axial and Kabanna, looking at you :)

Also I've taken over primary care for bub last week... while this is very fun and rewarding, it doesn't leave my much time to sit at work and F5 the shit out of the werewolves thread unfortunately.... :( Majoritiy of my posting will be coming after 7pm or in nap times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How was it dodgy? Nobody is saying it's for sure a missed kill on her but as boncer has outlined it's actually the most logical vote choice for today in lieu of any other useful information.
We know she won last game, and they are usually a n1 target on the next game. We also know there were THREE missed kills so obviously some night immunes were targeted. It's the combination of this info that points to mwerps as a possibility.

I'm happy to move my vote with any better information to go off ?

To be honest the latest bandwagon me is way more dodgy than my vote IMO. Axial and Kabanna, looking at you :)

Also I've taken over primary care for bub last week... while this is very fun and rewarding, it doesn't leave my much time to sit at work and F5 the s**t out of the werewolves thread unfortunately.... :( Majoritiy of my posting will be coming after 7pm or in nap times.
I once moderated a game whilst ice climbing on a glacier.

It came straight after someone elses vote.

Tell me more about this baby? Is it napping now?

Was it laid down to nap right before you voted? Or was it waking up so you had to get a quick vote in?
OK, many people's vote comes straight after another. That's a bit wishy washy isn't it? We have actual logical reasoning to go off.

If you want to look at bandwagons, Kabana and Axials are way more sus as they seemed to be saving mwerps. Just to be clear, everyone should move off MP now and I didn't change my vote to him to save myself as it would hurt village. I don't have team mates to save me.

She went down for her nap this morning, I logged on and had forgotten about the game completely. Read through the thread and that was the only info I could see that would justify a vote. I've just read the whole thread again now for the day's posts and found the bandwagon on me.

Vote Mwerps because she seemed very defensive earlier with a couple of votes.

Wosh I'm on my phone and likely won't get on until after deadline either.

OK, many people's vote comes straight after another. That's a bit wishy washy isn't it? We have actual logical reasoning to go off.

If you want to look at bandwagons, Kabana and Axials are way more sus as they seemed to be saving mwerps. Just to be clear, everyone should move off MP now and I didn't change my vote to him to save myself as it would hurt village. I don't have team mates to save me.

She went down for her nap this morning, I logged on and had forgotten about the game completely. Read through the thread and that was the only info I could see that would justify a vote. I've just read the whole thread again now for the day's posts and found the bandwagon on me.
I don't care about the baby. My point is that it's a bit rich for you to call my reasoning wishy washy when you have lazily popped a vote on an extremely safe vote at an opportune time. It's not going to get me on side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back