Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I’ve just had a lot of former usernames (matty6/MKMatty), I used to play for the bears and am a wonders premiership player.

When I used to play WW more frequently they were quite prominent in the threads so it strikes me as curious that I haven’t really seen them post.
MkMatty played in a premiership with us!!

So a kill was missed on MWPP last night por_please_ya ? How would you know that?
I didn't miss on her. I'm stipulating that the Wolves did. We really don't know. They could have gone for someone else. Or she was doc protected which has happened in the past.

I get that mwerps was MVP in the last game, and that statistically speaking you are more likely to have a role than be "just a villager". I also believe, statistically, that the chances of mwerps being a game-controlling roll aren't that big.

She could be something, we shouldn't shake all suspicions of her off, but I reckon there's bigger fish out there than her and that we should go after someone else in the vote. Leave mwerps for tomorrow, see if she survives another day with more missed kills.

Then again I still believe jmoo wan is evil and that BEaston has been oddly quiet since bandwagoing meaning he's either had a quick look at the thread and voted for the first bold name they saw or went for an opening that would benefit them.

I am both a noob and stupid, I will believe anything and everything people will say in here (in relation to the game)

You really think I wouldn't vote you? I have before and you've been lynched as evil * shrug*

I'm curious as to why boncer seems to be pushing this in particular.

It could be a case of a friendly Doc protected you if people are convinced there was a missed kill and you really are a Villager. You are right that nobody seems to be saving you. Which either means yes you're a Villager or you could even be the SK. I'm not so sure you'd go for JTG if you were though...
Tag me coward

Then again I still believe jmoo wan is evil and that BEaston has been oddly quiet since bandwagoing meaning he's either had a quick look at the thread and voted for the first bold name they saw or went for an opening that would benefit them.
so i’m evil and also the guy who voted on my dodgy vote is also evil, maybe… or he’s not.

Kill could of been missed on me also as I had the amulet.

I've definitely locked it in to go to Pie 4 Life so everyone is aware, so definitely no point trying to kill him evil.

Kill could of been missed on me also as I had the amulet.

I've definitely locked it in to go to Pie 4 Life so everyone is aware, so definitely no point trying to kill him evil.
Unlike you to be a good guy 😂, also have you seen the wingspan Asian expansion?

Unlike you to be a good guy 😂, also have you seen the wingspan Asian expansion?
Yep, all over it like a rash. Will buy day 1.

Latest board game I got was Ark Nova (not on Wingspan's quality level) - learning to play + first attempt took 5 hours and didn't even finish... Had to build a zoo but there was around about a thousand rules.

why did you change names? what did you do? what were you running from? was it because of #metoo?

you make me sick.
I’m running from the fact the person I based my old username on turned out to be a rapist.

Never meet your heroes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another interesting bandwagon lol
Yeah I’m happy to stay on mwerps based on the beaston rush , at least there is a bit more reasoning to lynching mwerps

The problem for me here is, after reading all this - I don’t want to be seen as a bandwagoner after I place my vote, but I also want to protect myself. Having said that I think tonight I’m gonna vote for beaston. They may or may not be evil, but that was a pretty cheap early bandwagoner type vote.

Wosh

The problem for me here is, after reading all this - I don’t want to be seen as a bandwagoner after I place my vote, but I also want to protect myself. Having said that I think tonight I’m gonna vote for beaston. They may or may not be evil, but that was a pretty cheap early bandwagoner type vote.

Wosh
Disses a bandwagon jumps on the next one

Disses a bandwagon jumps on the next one
Yeah I know, I do indeed see the irony in my vote.. I’m also completely screwed if a whole lot of bandwagoners pile on me - hence the need to protect myself.

I see a bandwagon risin’

For good reason probably

There will be evil joining in on it and for prosperity’s sake I’m gonna vote Mp as he strikes me as a voter trying to blend in.

mwerps I think you’re done for but I might also be persuaded to vote Beaston

Agree. I’d say evil probably left her for this very reason as she will take the heat D1.

MP, because as dank said, his vote stands out as jumping on a bandwagon to blend in.

Wosh

Agree. I’d say evil probably left her for this very reason as she will take the heat D1.

MP, because as dank said, his vote stands out as jumping on a bandwagon to blend in.

Wosh
I’d be more concerned with people who don’t give good reasoning for their votes. Bandwagon or not I can see the merit in choosing mwerps more so than beaston. Two vig’s potentially missed overnight and I’d imagine someone is trying to get their missed kill lynched.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back