Train-on players-pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintscomemarchingin

Club Legend
Sep 5, 2022
AFL Club
St Kilda
What delisted or state player's could we look at in the pre-season, train on period.

A list:

Riley Bice- Werribee Vfl, can see Geelong picking him in the draft or rookie. 2nd in the B&F.

Harry Boyd- Norwood SA, Ruckman & joint magarey medalist this year.

Coby Burgiel-WC, may not of liked it in the West. Worth another crack?, back home in Vic.

Jai Culley-WC, injury prone, but, as above

Denver Granger Barrass, never showed his potential? at the Hawks or just not Afl standard.

Jayden Magor- Syd.-high-flying junior, didn't show alot up in Sydney.

Eathan Phillips- Key Back- Gringo's love child, only 1 game for the Hawks, a worry.

Curtis Taylor- Norf, highly talented, but inconsistant.

Nick Williams- Southport Sharks- key-back, won best first year player award.

What Others come to mind?

Last edited:
We are struggling to find enough spots for the players we already want.

The way I see it we will probably take the two best mids available at #7 and #8 (will probably be #10 and #11 after father/son and academy picks), then best available at #32, then Adrian Cole at #47 (which will probably be closer to #40)
for which we will get a 20% discount if anyone bids earlier for him, then Lennox Hofmann with our next pick (probably in the #60s), then there's Elwood Peckett and Sam Lindner

That's seven players plus ...

There is also the commitment to select a Sandringham Zebs player, this is where my interest lies, who should we take from Sandy?

Tom Campbell won the B&F (DFA --> Melbourne FC)
Angus McLennan was runner up
Max Heath was third in B&F

Hugo Garcia was equal fourth with two Sandy players: Tom Blamires and Oliver Lowe
Darby Hipwell was seventh in B&F

Josh Docking (outside mid) was voted best first year player

Blake Watson (Inside mid) was voted most courageous player and also most determined player

I have never seen any of them play

Can someone who has give some idea about whether any of these guys look the goods

Remove this Banner Ad

Train-on players-pre-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back