Training report- 19/7/07

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Rusty was going out to Artic Park. I was wanting to join him but my inconsiderate secretrary made an appointment for a client for 10 am thus making it impossible to get away from the office.

Rusty will definately come through with the goods, he always does.... by the way rusty, if you have a copy of a treasured report please flick a copy my way mate.

Changa!

Dont worry santa will fill your sack.... (sounds disgusting doesnt it) look for PM, just a bit busy but a little later ok.

If your on my list last week dont worry its coming.

Would love a copy as well, but I seem to remember you don't like to send it to supporters of opposition teams?

I am coming over for round 18 and I was wondering what time we train on a Friday before a Sunday game?

Also what is the best way to get from the city to Glen Waverly?

1) Check HFC web site. For a Sunday game they always train on Super Saturdays at around 10:00am for an hour.

2) City to Glen Waverley. Train to Glen Waverley railway station, taxi or bus to Mulgrave or

3) City to Huntingdale or Caulifield station and take the "smart bus" which drops you off right in front on Wellington Road, Mulgrave.

4) If driving, car down south eastern freeway get off at Wellington Rd

S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Rusty I didn't get a copy last week but if you could put me on your list I would be stoked. Thanx champ

Hi Rusty, i asked last week but for some reason it never came. Could you please send me this weeks report?

Cheers (these reports are nearly as good as being there, keep them coming mate)

Geez this thread seems to come along every week, feel sorry for ya Rust! :D.....Hey Mods, noticed a MASSIVE influx of Hawk BF Members this year!?!?

Last year, I reckon we averaged maybe a thread a day (cept for weekends, obviously), but this year our board has been hectic!

Good to see and I hope every one sticks around!

BTW - looking forward to the report Rusty! Cheers. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back