Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

What do they players think of kangalotto? They enforce it. Not like it's a club directive.

If they don't like, stop doing it.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Lmac and zurhaar enforce it

If their (a player) ball is picked They have to pay $500 to get out of the punishment which goes towards team events

I reckon Dylan Stephens could afford $500 if he wanted to go that way.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
most cop the punishment even if they can afford it and not be a downer

Think Ben brown is the only to have paid and from memory the fine was much more back in the day but they reduced it recently

If we got a finalyson type swingman with our ssp spot id be very happy.
Some decent cover if larkey down or corr/comben injury.

Confirmed... Charlie moving to the backline. Pink, Chom & Corr probably our 3 talls down back come round 1.
All of a sudden we have 7 tall defenders on the list. Question is, what's the plan up forward?
Collingwood model. They want hybrid forwards that can both mark and be a presence at ground level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerr's small ball.

Larkey and a bunch of medium forwards.
Viney really made two big comments in the members questionnaire earlier this year.

Firstly was that Comben might be tried in defense.

Secondly was that we don't necessarily need two tall forwards, referencing Richmond before Lynch, and saying that a strong marking player like Brayden George can play as the second target next to Larkey.

Since then we've drafted another forward who fits that criteria in Duursma.

Anyway getting this thread back on topic

Good to see us getting player interviews

Still would like one with new recruits like fisher and biggie and the new assistants Adcock, Barlow etc

Anyone else enjoying the irony of Nostra getting this thread back on topic?

Does anyone know when the team will start training at LaTrobe? I’m a 10 minute drive away and have a couple of weeks off so wouldn’t mind dropping in for a look.
I read somewhere from next Monday. In a thread in here. Can’t remember which one.

Might have been in ‘The Official: David Hale makes my pants tight’ thread.

Don’t bother with those unofficial ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back