Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Now it's straight up soccer with the footy, in two groups, almost Gaelic-style stuff, with occasional handballs. Working on quick reactions. Lots of voice out there. The boys appear to be enjoying themselves. There are soccer goals of sorts, which is making it competitive and fun. I've never seen this sort of thing at North training ever before.

The Clarko influence is being felt. He walked out, purposefully bouncing the soccer ball at the start. Fun seems to be his motive.

Now I'd say there's 200+ here. Great vibe. Rehabs now doing some kicking drills. Just kick to kick.

Forwards and backs doing some drills near goal. Cunners training as a forward. TT is a delight to watch. Just draw your vision to him, much like Wells used to.

Bailey just spilled two chest marks from TT. Taz thinks it's hilarious.

Phoenix has joined the main group. Awesome. Looks totally fine. Stevo has joined also. Looks good too.

Goater and Ziebs doing kick-ins. Goater has marked everything they've kicked to him. Edwards, CZ and Larkey now out in this group I'm watching.

Whistle has gone, everyone switching places.

What sort of run throughs?
walks ministry GIF

Now I'd say there's 200+ here. Great vibe. Rehabs now doing some kicking drills. Just kick to kick.

Forwards and backs doing some drills near goal. Cunners training as a forward. TT is a delight to watch. Just draw your vision to him, much like Wells used to.

Bailey just spilled two chest marks from TT. Taz thinks it's hilarious.

Phoenix has joined the main group. Awesome. Looks totally fine. Stevo has joined also. Looks good too.

Goater and Ziebs doing kick-ins. Goater has marked everything they've kicked to him. Edwards, CZ and Larkey now out in this group I'm watching.

Whistle has gone, everyone switching places.
WA roos appreciating the updates mate 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logue has joined these drills. Wardlaw too! Bonar and Drury doing the kick-ins now.

Watching Bon, has trimmed down, looks great.

Chom with the pink hat on: non-contact. No sign of match sim yet.

Umpires simulating boundary throw-ins. Goldy v CCJ, then take it from there. Ratts out here coaching this group on the wing.

Now its Edwards v X. Edwards looks okay here. Rehab group just ran past, at pace. Sane group as before, minus Stevo and Spicer. Wardlaw keeping up, looks better.

Bailey, Lazz, TT, Greenwood, Will, Shiels, doing these boundary line drills, with the 4 rucks mentioned. Cunners and Kayne watching on but not participating.

Edwards not looking out of place here. Nice tap work. He's very tall, so that obviously helps. No sign of Monky today though.

In they come, to the centre.

Now all players are running in groups around the boundary line. Switching to goal kicking practice, from about 30 out.

Now running again. Away they go! Back to goal kicking as soon as they've run 150m. Simulating kick for goal having just run half the ground. Blakey coaching this group.

Tom Powell is a beautiful kick, just quietly. Slots two in a row across his body from the boundary. Ziebs out here with voice, showing leadership.

How’s this for a different vibe around the club.

It's the little things, Clarko was in the middle of the ground with the whole group and Halls young fella runs out, Clarko picks him up finished his chat then runs him back over to his mum gives her a big hug she says sorry and he is like “nah he is always welcome out here with the boys” 7C1F4216-B584-40D1-BECC-E5DDA7322B6B.png

One club.

How’s this for a different vibe around the club.

It's the little things, Clarko was in the middle of the ground with the whole group and Halls young fella runs out, Clarko picks him up finished his chat then runs him back over to his mum gives her a big hug she says sorry and he is like “nah he is always welcome out here with the boys”View attachment 1594449

One club.
The best ceo i ever had picked my my doggo and cuddled her when she barged in on a staff meeting, this pic gives me the same feels 🥰

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training Thread 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back