Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Burgoyne comparisons come from Tarryn's ability to quickly sum up and execute getting the ball to players in space, and I agree with it.

However, I reckon Tarryn is more than that.
I totally agree mate, he will be his own player with his own style and pedigree.

Daniel was poetry to watch when going. Secondly only to Keithy when it comes to graceful North players I’ve seen.

Tarryn has the potential to be a 6ft 3 midfield beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, who can play genuine marking forward as well.

What we don’t know about Tarryn is how big he’ll get.

if he fills out like Goodes and plays more key position or stays slimmer, I think it’ll dictate where he plays. It’s a unique position for a player to be in.

Bigger I reckon.

The only thing I see linking him to Wells is that he may not always be the highest possession winner (which may change in the near future anyway).

The rest, I see an alternative version of Shaun Burgyone.
Could you imagine if he turned out similar - wouldn't it be nice to have a Mr Fix It who you could throw in most positions and they'd have an impact o_O

Would it be possible for people to just stop comparing TT to Wellsy? I loved Wellsy, but he became very injury prone in his later years and we don't want any of that to rub off on TT.

My view of TT is that he has got some X factor to him that, if it all works injury wise for him, could thrill us with some of his work in the future.

I see barely any similarities between Wells and Thomas.

At this stage Thomas and Garner play more alike.

If we are talking about their talent ceiling then Garner is a 2 story house while TT is 50 story skyscraper.

TT has more upside, talent, skills and midfield potential compared to Garner.

Here now having a bit of a look. Looks like nearly everyone is out there. Can’t see the skipper though.

They all look in ripping nick. Cunners 😳

Simpkin is noticeably more vocal, can see he’s a future leader.

Any questions?

Jacobs breathing?

Any updates on Durds, McKay or Majak would be appreciated too

Here now having a bit of a look. Looks like nearly everyone is out there. Can’t see the skipper though.

They all look in ripping nick. Cunners 😳

Simpkin is noticeably more vocal, can see he’s a future leader.

Any questions?
Anyone else in the rehab group? other than the obvious EVW, Walker, Hayden, Jacobs?
Weird that the skipper not there.

How is Tyson looking? Keen to see more of him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacobs breathing?

Any updates on Durds, McKay or Majak would be appreciated too

Can’t see Jacobs. Maj looks fantastic. Covering the ground really well. McKay struggles on Larkey.

Anyone else in the rehab group? other than the obvious EVW, Walker, Hayden, Jacobs?
Weird that the skipper not there.

How is Tyson looking? Keen to see more of him

Tyson looks fit. Good skills

Are Will Walker and Perez still doing rehab? Always curious as to how Bonar's fitting in too.

Walker must be in rehab, he’s not out there. Perez and some of the other first years are doing skill work with Gavin Brown

Boner is in everything. Big size for a kid

edit- Bonar. 🤣

Last edited:
Walker must be in rehab, he’s not out there. Perez and some of the other first years are doing skill work with Gavin Brown

Boner is in everything. Big size for a kid

Will was doing boxing, cycling with Ziebell, Williams, Polec, Garner, Ahern and a few others on Wed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back