Training Training thread - news and live reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Polecs feet are f’ed, I told you this last year and how he couldn’t train at Port. It’s why they wouldn’t offer the longer term contract. He has to be managed, there’s no other option.

Relax Captain Bringdown.

Polecs feet are f’ed, I told you this last year and how he couldn’t train at Port. It’s why they wouldn’t offer the longer term contract. He has to be managed, there’s no other option.
Calm down - he got through last year and played some pretty good footy for us, so I'd back us to have our heads around the issue (if there is one).
Not to mention, we've had guys with foot issues before (BJ, Wright, etc.) who have worked with ballet coaches to help fix the issue. So it's not new for the club.

Just don't jump to conclusions in...what are we now...December?

Calm down - he got through last year and played some pretty good footy for us, so I'd back us to have our heads around the issue (if there is one).
Not to mention, we've had guys with foot issues before (BJ, Wright, etc.) who have worked with ballet coaches to help fix the issue. So it's not new for the club.

see post above.

and there is an issue.

Sammy's feet never came good. BJ has played about 10 games since he hurt them.

Not that it's necessarily the same thing - you'd hope we were smart enough about it that it won't be an issue. Even if it's just that we have a bit more potential depth on the wings and can manage him during the season as well.

What is it with grown men shaving off all their body hair?

Don't want to be pragmatic or anything but daresay massage is a big part of rehab from big training loads. Shaved makes massage easier for masseuse and more comfortable for the victim (proper sports massage bloody hurts).

What is it with grown men shaving off all their body hair?
Back in the day it only happened when some poor campaigner passed out at a party and the boys whipped out the shaving cream and razor. Half the mo or the legs. Every now and then a manzillian. NTTAWWT.

Don't want to be pragmatic or anything but daresay massage is a big part of rehab from big training loads. Shaved makes massage easier for masseuse and more comfortable for the victim (proper sports massage bloody hurts).
And the strapping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you in trouble?

It is a reference to Ben Cousins turning up for training one day with every hair on his body removed, granddad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back