Training Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see Duryea back early. Keen to build on his late season form no doubt.
I love how this guy isn't even in some people's Best 22 & yet he's a back-to-back Premiership Player!
He's not immune to screw-ups, but I love how he backs himself & takes the game on.

I love how this guy isn't even in some people's Best 22 & yet he's a back-to-back Premiership Player!
He's not immune to screw-ups, but I love how he backs himself & takes the game on.
Agreed, he really has come a long way in the past couple of seasons. He now has the confidence to leave his man, to attack the footy and his foot skills are very good. His prelim against the Dockers was his best game for the club.

I wonder if we have plans to give him some midfield time after Suckers departure, Clarko does love players to be versatile and with Burgoyne and Hodge getting older they may spend more time down back for management prowess.

His first half of the year like much of the team was a bit shaky but he just kept building through the second half of the year and I think by the end of the GF he probably pushed himself from possibly bottom 6 to middle of the pack, had a really good year

CUc9qyMUkAA9nEp.png:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 194996

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burgoyne's not training, he's doing the hokey-pokey: "you put your left foot in, you put your left foot out ..."

Isn't it amazing, we've just completed a threepeat, yet it's so exciting to see the boys back in training again.

hawks focus on a lot of resistance training instead of lifting heavy weights which doesn't help players like o'brien stack on the kilos

The first to fourth year players have started today. So I thought we could make a thread to see who is 'training the house down' and 'ready to take the next step'.
Also allows the usual training viewers to post their updates

Training the house down... sounds like a Norf thread !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Training Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back