Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If you think he's worth £100m it's pretty difficult to explain with some semblance of logic.

But he's not worth anywhere near that. And if he was the league have associated party rules that will declare the sale invalid.

Every transaction between associated parties goes through a fair market value test.

Oh yes, sure it does. Without any form of bias or corruption I'm sure.

And Lenny Yoro's market value on there was €40m a few weeks ago.

Applying the same factor is €100m for Savio = £84m
Which was roughly what anyone other than United were rumoured to be prepared to pay.

If we apply the United factor (from the past few years) to signings everyone is paying under market value.

Still remember Kaveh from Sky going on about United buying a £80m player for £40m.

VanderBeek.

OK, so did they sign him for that?

Not market value for the English market then when English clubs get involved?

Where does he sit on the Grealish scale of wingers for £100m?
Where does who sit? Savio?

No idea. Never seen him play.

Not sure what Grealish has to do with anything.

And Lenny Yoro's market value on there was €40m a few weeks ago.

Applying the same conversion factor for Savinho is €100m = £84m
savio's move is the highest sale for a ligue 2 side ever. you seriously reckon a ligue 2 side would ever hold out for 100 mil?

savio's move is the highest sale for a ligue 2 side ever. you seriously reckon a ligue 2 side would ever hold out for 100 mil?

Why not? Leeds is holding out for £40m for Summerville and that’s a 2nd division player.

If it wasn’t a closed market, there would have been 20 clubs in for that price.

Which is the entire point.

Nowhere near market value, the transfer should have been blocked.

Why not? Leeds is holding out for £40m for Summerville and that’s a 2nd division player.

If it wasn’t a closed market, there would have been 20 clubs in for that price.

Which is the entire point.

Nowhere near market value, the transfer should have been blocked.
there's a fair bit more money in the championship than ligue 2. there's probably more money in the championship than ligue 1.

If you think he's worth £100m it's pretty difficult to explain with some semblance of logic.

But he's not worth anywhere near that. And if he was the league have associated party rules that will declare the sale invalid.

Every transaction between associated parties goes through a fair market value test.

It's quite telling you don't have a problem with the fact that Troyes' record signing didn't play a single game for them or ever was going to play for them.

You used United as an example of someone that overpays.

Yet the last winger with a comparable CV you spent £100m on.
LOL. Now you're being stupid.

Doku is closer to the mark, and he was more established at the top.level than Savio. But that doesn't suit your argument I guess.

I hope you're right and he does turn into a £100m player. We miss Mahrez.

It's quite telling you don't have a problem with the fact that Troyes' record signing didn't play a single game for them or ever was going to play for them.

Why should I? If he didn't come to City would have he gone back to Troyes in the second division? He would have been sold somewhere else.

Any chance of him playing for then ended when they got relegated.

But that up to their supporters. If they're unhappy, I'm not going to tell them they're wrong to be.

If I was a Troyes fan that's what would be annoying me more than making a £20m+ profit on a player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Now you're being stupid.

Doku is closer to the mark, and he was more established at the top.level than Savio. But that doesn't suit your argument I guess.

I hope you're right and he does turn into a £100m player. We miss Mahrez.

Yep. You went from winning the treble to only winning the league without him.

How many times have we heard that about United and Chelsea the last few years?

Sancho was a great get.
So was Mudryk
So was Enzo
So was Fofana
So was Caicedo
So was Pulisic
So was Antony
So was Pogba
So was Hojlund

Chelsea have their center midfielder for their next 10 years.
Chelsea have their center back for the next 10 years.
United have their striker for the next 10 years.

etc etc.

Facts are: big, money teenage defenders (any Position really) end in disaster more often than not.

There is no margin for error at that value.
Thanks for Rio

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back