Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ornstein saying we bid 15M for Kante, they rejected and want minimum 25M to consider selling.

Think we probably move on unless Alvarez is going.

You’d think these footballers weren’t earning enough money not to go to fecking Saudi Arabia in the first place. 🤦‍♂️

They've got players on 500k / week playing in front of crowds of 1k.

Real sustainable.

I said moving towards a more sustainable model.

One step towards doing that is not accepting £10m less than your valuation. Something you seem to be moaning about.

I think there's better places to start to be sustainable than asking for an extra 10m for Kante.
I'd say just accepting £10m less than your valuation for a player because you've got loadsamoney isn't a great place to start either.

People want to moan when they throw money around. Now seems they want to moan when they don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say just accepting £10m less than your valuation for a player because you've got loadsamoney isn't a great place to start either.

People want to moan when they throw money around. Now seems they want to moan when they don't.

The point is nobody takes a Saudi club seriously in this scenario.

They're all underwritten by government oil revenue. It's probably the least sustainable league in the world.

The point is nobody takes a Saudi club seriously in this scenario.

They're all underwritten by government oil revenue. It's probably the least sustainable league in the world.
I can understand people moaning when they overspend. But when youre going to moan when they don't it lessens the credibility of your complaints.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back