Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is getting ridiculous. How many left footed RW have they signed in the past 2 years?

Surely even Chelsea fans are questioning the decision making.

Still among the clubs making a mockery of football.

I'm sure there's some logic behind all of these signings. They'll sell a load of players but at some point you need a settled team that isn't upended every season.

And while they have every right to buy and sell who they like the sale of Gallagher is a Chelsea decision not a league one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neto is a fantastic signing, PL proven. Question marks over his fitness though with the recurring hamstring injuries, however if managed correctly he is class on either flank.
His fitness is my only worry with how many injuries we copped last season. He's a top winger who loves to press, bewty.

Plus we need depth with how many games we've got plus the world club cup too.

Noni had a good second half of the season and he was good again preseason so I'd be surprised if he's the winger we are moving.

Sterling to Juve maybe one to watch.
Considering they were crying poor on the Todibo deal and trying to get Koopmeiers currently, I'd be surprised if you could get a fee from Juve for him, but you never know.

Really like this signing. Hopefully means I won't get to watch Sterling and Mudryk play much for us anymore.

Sterling's form has nose dived. Maybe he's happy to accept the pay checks. Mudryk still has great potential. They get a new start under Maresca. Worth keeping them both at least until the January window.

Ha. Not sure if I read it here or elsewhere that they’d just signed their eighth gk!!
We've signed 2 this window, one has been loaned straight back to his original club.

We've sold 1 and are looking to sell another 2 or 3 Academy/Loan army ones.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back