Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

His fitness is my only worry with how many injuries we copped last season. He's a top winger who loves to press, bewty.

Plus we need depth with how many games we've got plus the world club cup too.
Get his hammys in decent shape and he's a best XI player for sure.

Liam Millar on a 4 year deal for 1m is very tidy business.
Remember watching him in our U21s years back, good dribbler on the left but needed to work on his end product.

His fitness is my only worry with how many injuries we copped last season. He's a top winger who loves to press, bewty.

Plus we need depth with how many games we've got plus the world club cup too.
There's depth and then there is a squad bigger than what most countries can send to the olympics.

There's depth and then there is a squad bigger than what most countries can send to the olympics.
Come the end of the window our squad will be the same size as everyone else's. We'll make plenty more sales.

Last season we were complaining about lack of depth so I welcome a bigger/deeper squad. Just got to keep them healthy.

Remember watching him in our U21s years back, good dribbler on the left but needed to work on his end product.

5G 5A last season for a dour PNE side wasn't bad.

Come the end of the window our squad will be the same size as everyone else's. We'll make plenty more sales.

Last season we were complaining about lack of depth so I welcome a bigger/deeper squad. Just got to keep them healthy.
I mean it has to be, but the season starts in a week and you've got so many players still and buying more. You have 27 players who played a senior game last season on the list. Something like 25 of the overall squad bought in the last 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean it has to be, but the season starts in a week and you've got so many players still and buying more. You have 27 players who played a senior game last season on the list. Something like 25 of the overall squad bought in the last 2 years.
Yeah its ridiculous the amount of buying and selling we are doing under Clearlake, we arent being run like a normal football team.

Broja, Chalaboah and Lukaku banned from using first team facilities. Been told to train with the U21s.

Chelsea really are a circus.
Not that uncommon?

Broja, Chalaboah and Lukaku banned from using first team facilities. Been told to train with the U21s.

Chelsea really are a circus.
Kepa and D.Fofana too. All guys who aren't in the plans of this seasons squad and who are going to be sold or loaned. If they are being sold I guess they don't need to be training with the first team guys. Not really a big deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back