Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Everton Fc Utt GIF by Everton Football Club

Kepa and D.Fofana too. All guys who aren't in the plans of this seasons squad and who are going to be sold or loaned. If they are being sold I guess they don't need to be training with the first team guys. Not really a big deal.

What an elite buy D. Fofana was. 1 season and Chelsea have given up on him.

Goes to Juventus. Then deem him not good enough.
Goes to Bayern. They're moving him on.
Now United are interested.

Is he now someone who gets to good clubs on name and reputation but flatters to deceive?

Goes to Juventus. Then deem him not good enough.
Goes to Bayern. They're moving him on.
Now United are interested.

Is he now someone who gets to good clubs on name and reputation but flatters to deceive?
Assume he's going to United because of the bald fraud.

Looking at that Ajax squad and they've really all failed to kick on except maybe FDJ.
Neres - Benfica
Ziyech - struggled at Chelsea
Donny VDB - we all know that story
Tagliafico - Went to Lyon, kinda meh.
De Ligt - Struggled
Onana - Struggled
Veltman - done ok with Brighton.
Dolberg - Belgium
Mazraoui - probably the best of the lot.

Sure there's more I missed.

Last edited:
Hopefully we can offload Soucek or JWP for a decent fee to let this happen.

JWP and Soucek are good squad players capable of 7 or 8 goals and a few assists.

Hammers should put together a lucky bag of Zouma, Ings, Cornet, Antonio and Creswell and pay one of the promoted teams ÂŁ10m to take them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The later this gets into the window, the lower the price will be it seems. Interesting to watch, I wonder who the other suitors are for him.
Rumours are us, you guys and PSG. I think his crazy wage demands are the hold up.

We are hanging out for a loan.

Rumours are us, you guys and PSG. I think his crazy wage demands are the hold up.

Just cannot see him at Arsenal, I agree I believe clubs are baulking from the wages and fees associated. At that price tag you’d want to be sure about delivering in the PL.

The trend recently has been for clubs to look within the league for options of established players, prem experienced. Obviously there’s a premium that comes with it, however it’s proven fruitful for Arsenal in recent years. I think Solanke and Neto for example are excellent signings.

Can't understand why Napoli would loan Osmihen unless there's an obligation to buy.

He wants out, take what they can get transfer fee wise & move on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back