Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Celtic got rinsed in this negotiation. If you were going to cough up that much, do it 6 weeks ago so he could take part in pre season and not 2 weeks into the season itself.

Ah well, the two loanees from last year secured on permanent deals, with Schmeichel replacing Hart.

Now just need to upgrade 3 other positions plus find a replacement for O'Riley. I won't hold my breath on that.

Celtic got rinsed in this negotiation. If you were going to cough up that much, do it 6 weeks ago so he could take part in pre season and not 2 weeks into the season itself.

Ah well, the two loanees from last year secured on permanent deals, with Schmeichel replacing Hart.

Now just need to upgrade 3 other positions plus find a replacement for O'Riley. I won't hold my breath on that.

I suppose the thing is he's already played under Rodgers last year so it's not exactly like he's going to a brand brand new club and manager. He'll settle quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s overs …sheesh!

Nice to give Palmer a deserved pay rise.

Sounds like Gallagher is heading back to London waiting on Atletico to sign off on the sale. They are pretty desperate to include one of their players in the deal.

Osimhen/Lukaku rumours heating up again, if he'll take a paycut to fit in I'd be happy with that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back