Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Chelsea’s strategy boggles my mind. They already have the millstone of a dozen long contracts from gaming the amortisation rules. This guy is locked up for another seven years, what possible benefit comes from making that nine? Sure, he is their best player, give him a payrise, but why make the contract even longer?

Best case he maintains his form and there are no issues. But he could get injured, turn out to be a one season wonder, no longer fit with the manager of the weeks plans. I don’t understand taking on that downside at this point.

Chelsea’s strategy boggles my mind. They already have the millstone of a dozen long contracts from gaming the amortisation rules. This guy is locked up for another seven years, what possible benefit comes from making that nine? Sure, he is their best player, give him a payrise, but why make the contract even longer?

Best case he maintains his form and there are no issues. But he could get injured, turn out to be a one season wonder, no longer fit with the manager of the weeks plans. I don’t understand taking on that downside at this point.
Need Kane Cornes thoughts on this.

This guy is a genuinely disgusting player. Dives for everything, even when he has a tap in for an open goal

Looks like the pass was slightly behind where he thought it would go and then ended up making a meal of it haha.

I don’t know if Liverpool supporters should be thrilled or more irritated. Their only transfer of the summer, on the eve of the season, is going to be Allison’s backup.

I don’t know if Liverpool supporters should be thrilled or more irritated. Their only transfer of the summer, on the eve of the season, is going to be Allison’s backup.
He's gonna get loaned out until Alisson decides to leave. He's too good to be a No.2.

He's gonna get loaned out until Alisson decides to leave. He's too good to be a No.2.

Yeah, he does seem like too good a goalkeeper to be a number 2, but of course he would be at Liverpool. So a loan move would be the right move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

homer simpson GIF

Yeah his loan wasn't great last season. Pretty talented though.

Nice, will take your word for it over Sunderland fans haha. Sounds like he's got a bit of pace to get in behind which will be good with our style of play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back