Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can kind of get the theory behind what Chelsea are trying, but it does feel like a massive risk. They’ve got a bit over a week left to sell a bunch of players that the manager and the club have publicly said they don’t want. It’s hardly the environment to drive up prices.

Buying Felix just so Atletico would buy Gallagher already isn’t a great look for where things are at. I actually didn’t think he was bad his first time there so it could work out well but it’s another monster contract on the books that this and knowing Chelsea the following managers are going to have to accommodate.

I can kind of get the theory behind what Chelsea are trying, but it does feel like a massive risk. They’ve got a bit over a week left to sell a bunch of players that the manager and the club have publicly said they don’t want. It’s hardly the environment to drive up prices.

Buying Felix just so Atletico would buy Gallagher already isn’t a great look for where things are at. I actually didn’t think he was bad his first time there so it could work out well but it’s another monster contract on the books that this and knowing Chelsea the following managers are going to have to accommodate.
I don't see too much of a problem trying to buy young up and coming talent on the cheap from other countries like United did for years, but you also need players ready to go at a ripe age of 23-26. Felix fits that but he's never quite made it to world class. That is something I feel they are lacking with their current approach.

Why would we?

No need for a player in his position.
Better players already at the club.
Seems to be valued more by Liverpool supporters than his actual value.

Why would we?

No need for a player in his position.
Better players already at the club.
Seems to be valued more by Liverpool supporters than his actual value.
It was fake news from Mexico that City would be willing to pay 70mil. Was squashed after 15 minutes by top reporters.

Yeah I just dont know how they move Sterling or where he even lands. Nobody can match his outrageous wages that he's on at Chelsea and he's kinda finished at the top level so no top team is gonna come in for him.

So if the next level down kinda teams are interested, they're top earners are on waaaaaay less than top clubs so I just dont see how or where he goes.

Has to be a loan you'd think with Chelsea covering 50% of his wages or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back