Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I was riding the rails like a pirate this morning and when the ticket inspector asked for my name and address I spat that my name was "John Varcoe" and I was from "123 Fake St"

He swallowed the address alright, but he couldn't get over my surname, which he insisted was fake.

As I fled the carriage and ran through the busy marketplaces of Ormond, leaping fruit boxes and dodging window wielding repairmen, I wondered what Travis Varcoe's real surname was.

I also wondered how many PM's I would have this morning from Geelong supporters telling me that Varcoe>>Rioli.

_Varcoe_spoiled_246a.jpg

Strangely, none. Which is down on their daily quota of 47.

Lift your game, handbaggers.

I was riding the rails like a pirate this morning and when the ticket inspector asked for my name and address I spat that my name was "John Varcoe" and I was from "123 Fake St"

He swallowed the address alright, but he couldn't get over my surname, which he insisted was fake.

As I fled the carriage and ran through the busy marketplaces of Ormond, leaping fruit boxes and dodging window wielding repairmen, I wondered what Travis Varcoe's real surname was.

I also wondered how many PM's I would have this morning from Geelong supporters telling me that Varcoe>>Rioli.

_Varcoe_spoiled_246a.jpg

Travis and John Varcoe>>>>>> Thyril

Definitely a fake name, it has fake written all over it.

_Varcoe_spoiled_246a.jpg

Varcoe indeed is a strange name, but while we are on it....Bernie Vince comes to mind, Beau Muston is another.

And on the subject of Rioli, which I brilliantly read between the lines;), My dad mentioned the fact that Maurice and Cyril were the gayest names possible back in his day. Something about Graham Kennedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impossible.... everyone knows HP is unable to exit his front door due to his obesity levels....

Says the guy who is begging for 1 litre slurpee's....

_Varcoe_spoiled_246a.jpg

Hey Douche Monkey that is his real name.

Remove this Banner Ad

Travis Varcoe - fake name?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back