Trent Cotchin: "I'm bigger than this club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I don't care! We will remember him anyway. Cotchy wants to make his own legacy. As long as he performs well, Cotchin is everything but selfish, amazing character.

Wasnt aware that successive failures to play in finals despite having "A solid team that should be dominating" was a strength to strength thing for you.

Guess thats how people thing in Melbourne as they suckle on Vlads teets.

Well that would be better than the Brisbane way, which is to not think at all you are living proof of this.

I don't recall the AFL doing Richmond any favours to win any of our 10 flags, whereas they handed the Bears a sacrifice in the Lions and a huge cap so that they could get theirs, hypocrisy at it's finest :oops:

Well that would be better than the Brisbane way, which is to not think at all you are living proof of this.

I don't recall the AFL doing Richmond any favours to win any of our 10 flags, whereas they handed the Bears a sacrifice in the Lions and a huge cap so that they could get theirs, hypocrisy at it's finest :oops:

Saved a club or sacrificed it, depends on your use of the english language I guess.

Typical.

Riiiiiiight. You should look up the definition of Stockholm Syndrome, you're suffering from it badly. I'll point it out for you, in point form, so it's nice and simple, easy to digest, you know? Like a pile of manure... Ok, here we go:

1. Captain Cockchin being on the bench during a crucial part of the match immediately shows that he's lost the respect of the playing group, and the coaching staff. I can absolutely, 100% guarantee you that if that was the Lions and any of Michael Voss, Jon Brown or Simon Black were captain, they would absolutely ensure they were ON FIELD and IN THE ACTION when the game was in the balance, in the last minute, not screaming at their players from the bench.

B. Any captain who screams at his players from the bench demanding they come off so he can bignote himself back on the field, is not a bloke who should be captain. Reeks, reeks, REEKS of the Jack Riewoldt "look at me, you can't see me, I'm crawling up the race" rubbish from a couple of years ago.

- Off the field he is basically perfect, you say. You know who that reminds me of? You know who? No, you don't, do you. It reminds me of a serial killer. "We never knew that lovely Ted Bundy could be a serial killer!" say the shocked neighbours and friends. "He was basically perfect off campus!" That's Bent Cockchin for you: potentially a serial killer.

And you're sitting here defending him. Culture. :thumbsdown:

Are you for real, do you ever read back the rubbish that you are forcing upon the rest of us?

One minute you criticise him for not being out there, then you criticise him for trying to get out there and you finish your rant by calling him a serial killer, putting the word Culture at the end is in some way supposed to make us think that you are intelligent or thoughtful enough to know what a good culture is.

Speaking of culture and of J Brown still pushing around 60 year old's is he, to show how tough he is?

Are you for real, do you ever read back the rubbish that you are forcing upon the rest of us?

One minute you criticise him for not being out there, then you criticise him for trying to get out there and you finish your rant by calling him a serial killer, putting the word Culture at the end is in some way supposed to make us think that you are intelligent or thoughtful enough to know what a good culture is.

Speaking of culture and of J Brown still pushing around 60 year old's is he, to show how tough he is?

You Richmond boys sure are passionate, even if you ARE All flogs.

And Richo says hi.

Saved a club or sacrificed it, depends on your use of the english language I guess.

Typical.

Yeah but the club that was saved was the Bears not the Fitzroy Lions, and judging by your annual report it wont be long before the AFL will need to sacrifice another club to keep your leeching franchise alive, Brisbane Bulldogs maybe?

Yeah but the club that was saved was the Bears not the Fitzroy Lions, and judging by your annual report it wont be long before the AFL will need to sacrifice another club to keep your leeching franchise alive, Brisbane Bulldogs maybe?

Would be better then merging with you lot. Would have to call ourselves the Gutless Pussy Cats.

Would be better then merging with you lot. Would have to call ourselves the Gutless Pussy Cats.

Well firstly we would swallow your minnow club whole, probably the only player we would keep is your star Andrew Raines:D

As for the name Gutless Pussy Cats , you don't really think we would allow you to add any part of your franchise's name or culture to ours, I'm afraid you are stuck with the Gutless pussy cats and we will continue to be the Mighty Tigers, thanks for the offer thougho_O

You did manage to see the game against us this year didn't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well firstly we would swallow your minnow club whole, probably the only player we would keep is your star Andrew Raines:D

As for the name Gutless Pussy Cats , you don't really think we would allow you to add any part of your franchise's name or culture to ours, I'm afraid you are stuck with the Gutless pussy cats and we will continue to be the Mighty Tigers, thanks for the offer thougho_O

You did manage to see the game against us this year didn't you?

We did beat GC twice though.

Also, Raines is awesome.

Grrrrrrrrrr misspelled his own name on the captaincy application form.

Either way Cockchin is a huge step up from Chris Newman. Jack Watts would have been a step up from Chris Newman.

Too far. :mad:

Insightful comments:rolleyes: are you one of those Eagle supporters that have never actually watched a game of football and only bring out the scarf when they are winning or when you are about to play the Purple Haze?

Im one of those supporters who has seen his club win multiple AFL premierships , not have members dump a truck load of horse shit on our front door.

Dont get me a wrong , an arrogant little *** like him suits your club.

A big congrats to Captain Crotchy!
68v674.jpg

Couldnt decide if Deledio was going to be Pooh or Rabbit...

Dude where is your sense of humour!

cotchin is a star, and this is a total non-issue.

trolling for trollings sake is annoying.

OP goes for Carlton, a club with no successful culture, and is clearly still offended his team took puss face Kreuzer over Cotchin.

Their '07 draft/tanking era of will continue to haunt them for another decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Cotchin: "I'm bigger than this club"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back