Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok... Just asking the Mrs when do I get my "Easter anal" so if you boys want to try and get this off the ground by asking your partner's we could make it a real thing 😉

When i bought my current car the previous owner left his cd wallet

Triple J hottest 100 cds and then tapes onto burnt cd era

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These days houses are falling apart as soon as they're built. Petra still looks great after 25 centuries.
My place was built 04. Thankfully going really well in terms of movement in the soil etc. Actually the things that are probably suffering the most is the paving, the pergola, the garden and maybe the window frames which i think they skimped on a bit. Thin aluminium. Replacing those in a few weeks and getting some plantation shutters. Getting quotes on pergola, paving and landscaping again though. Our sloped driveway pavers are absolutely on the way out.

Anyone got a vergola? Thinking of getting one.

Retaining walls are still in excellent condition. Roofing maaaaaybe could do with some TLC in the next 5-8 years. Probably just picky on that front.

My place was built 04. Thankfully going really well in terms of movement in the soil etc. Actually the things that are probably suffering the most is the paving, the pergola, the garden and maybe the window frames which i think they skimped on a bit. Thin aluminium. Replacing those in a few weeks and getting some plantation shutters. Getting quotes on pergola, paving and landscaping again though. Our sloped driveway pavers are absolutely on the way out.

Anyone got a vergola? Thinking of getting one.

Retaining walls are still in excellent condition. Roofing maaaaaybe could do with some TLC in the next 5-8 years. Probably just picky on that front.

Aluminium window frames are a disgrace. Thankfully our place is only cursed with one of them and it’ll be the first thing to go if we ever renovate.

Aluminium window frames are a disgrace. Thankfully our place is only cursed with one of them and it’ll be the first thing to go if we ever renovate.
They block out no noise, are noisy when its windy and can be drafty. They are poo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back