Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure. Neither are good singers. Just thought he sounded like him in the chorus.
Yea they both suck as singers in the true sense, Vocalists that get away with it would be a better description.

I'd have to listen to the song again it's been awhile it's a bit of an obscure soundtrack tune.. I'm impressed.

I'm a fan of heaps of crap singers btw it's all about attitude & content.

When it was kicking off last week with his views on dress standards someone said he looks like what Agro would be if he wished he were a real boy.
I reckon I saw him at the airport a couple of weeks back, and I thought to myself:

If it wasn't for FigBooty, I wouldn't have a clue who that campaigner was. But I do.

Thanks a bunch, hombres

Actually thought of you JBC today. Angry Again came on my Spotify. I've never loved Mustaine's singing, but I reckon he sounds very Hetfield in the chorus of that song.
I was listening to some Testament on the radio that sounded like Mustaine last night

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Yea they both suck as singers in the true sense, Vocalists that get away with it would be a better description.

I'd have to listen to the song again it's been awhile it's a bit of an obscure soundtrack tune.. I'm impressed.

I'm a fan of heaps of crap singers btw it's all about attitude & content.
Nothing obscure about Angry Again, it's from the Last Action Hero soundtrack which is an absolute belter and one of the goat soundtracks

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can this possibly not be Chris Fagan

384416047_695675529259165_6803185238983134855_n.jpg

the shit you find when you go down a wormhole on wikipedia and end up reading about secret nuclear missile bases on greenland

Project Iceworm - Wikipedia

The secret Project Iceworm was to be a system of tunnels 4,000 kilometres (2,500 mi) in length, used to deploy up to 600 nuclear missiles, that would be able to reach the Soviet Union in case of nuclear war.

that sounds so bonkers lol. its kind of a miracle our dumb species has made it this far without a nuclear armageddon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back