Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when that Doctor Kerryn was like, I reckon vaccines are more harmful than we are being told and everyone in the covid thread was either silent or like, yeah maybe who cares.

This dude, allegedly a doctor, says something similar, and gets mocked by all.

Why not mocking the lady with the blue tick on twitter?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remember when that Doctor Kerryn was like, I reckon vaccines are more harmful than we are being told and everyone in the covid thread was either silent or like, yeah maybe who cares.

All started when some dude, also allegedly a doctor of a quarter of a century said something

So

As a professional MD, I usually don't give my diagnoses after watching a 12 second video...
And even though most won't/don't admit it, v-injuries are real, and to discount it completely after watching said 12 second video is unprofessional in my professional opinion.

Is it commotio cordis? - dunno
Is it v related? - dunno
Did he have one too many durries before he ran out to play? - dunno

One thing I am certain of though, if it is vax related, we'll never know...
You will never out logic the BF virologist experts DSL64.

Because Doctor Kerryn didn't blame the vaccine for an injury her wife suffered immediately after being hit in the chest at full speed by a 220 pound running back.

One thing I've noticed is the ratio of people reacting to an anti vax foil hat flog is about a gazillion to one.. it's like eh

I liked the pre-emptive tweets after the Damar incident yesterday IF ANYONE RELATES THIS TO THE VACCINE I'LL.. just lol half of these people encourage it

Last edited:
What's the mechanism for a vaccine injection a year ago making your heart more susceptible to blunt force trauma lol
Political Leaning disease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People Things you thought were already dead #533

View attachment 1581584
Missus use to manage a Sanity lol

Anyway, even the prime days of physical media they would charge like 40 bucks a CD or DVD, wtf, never understood how they kept customers ahead of Big W or JBs etc

Last edited:
EB Games is another one..(which will disappear). Mostly just toys and shirts and shit now... Why drive to eb Games when u can buy what ya want online and more often then not cheaper

EB Games is another one..(which will disappear). Mostly just toys and shirts and s**t now... Why drive to eb Games when u can buy what ya want online and more often then not cheaper
Because digital gaming isn't reliable.

One of my favourite games ever was removed from all digital market places recently.

Even GTA SA had plenty of digital rereleases inferior to original, as they couldn't get copyright for the songs from the original one, etc.

Also, EBs business plan of reselling the same game multiple times via trade ins is probably better.

I'll always get shit I really want on disc, but for stuff I'm a bit unsure of or just passing time, I will do digital sales.

One of my favourite games ever was removed from all digital market places recently.

Even GTA SA had plenty of digital rereleases inferior to original, as they couldn't get copyright for the songs from the original one, etc.

Also, EBs business plan of reselling the same game multiple times via trade ins is probably better.

I'll always get s**t I really want on disc, but for stuff I'm a bit unsure of or just passing time, I will do digital sales.

I play pc... Don't think I've seen a PC game in therefore ages... 🤔 At least the Gawler one anyways ..

I'll always get s**t I really want on disc, but for stuff I'm a bit unsure of or just passing time, I will do digital sales.

Most of the time you buy a new game now it's an empty box or disc with ****all on it except an install link. You gotta download the shit anyway.

Most of the time you buy a new game now it's an empty box or disc with *all on it except an install link. You gotta download the s**t anyway.
That's where you do your research bro as to what games are actually on a disc fillings it's capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back