Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking about the original Beverly Hills Cop today and learned something unbelievable.

Apparently this man is 46:

MV5BYmZkNWMzMWYtMTVkNi00YWFlLWExN2YtMzA0ZGZmZGJmMzg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_.jpg

No way

There's no way
He's the Gerard Whateley of Beverly Hills Cop.

Talking about the original Beverly Hills Cop today and learned something unbelievable.

Apparently this man is 46:

MV5BYmZkNWMzMWYtMTVkNi00YWFlLWExN2YtMzA0ZGZmZGJmMzg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY0NzcxNw@@._V1_.jpg

No way

There's no way
I don't think thats even the biggest head scratcher in Beverly Hills Cop.

John Ashton (playing Taggart) was only 36.

Also this is John Ashton in an episode of Columbo, 10 years before Beverly Hills Cop came out.
GRloLN_aUAE72tm.jpg
Dude was born middle aged.

The 70s and 80s were rough man

I think the main thing is everyone smoked, plus no one protected themselves from sunburn.

That campaigner is grey and balding tho as well. It's a rough 46
I know they were rough but that still seems extreme. He has all the signs of aging bad.

Thinning hair.
Gray hair.
Wrinkles on all parts of face.
Tired looking eyes.

Combined with all the above, he's also an actor, so to be presumptuous, it's not like he was laying bricks in the sun 50 hours a week for his 20s. Not like he was a musician doing eight gigs a week in shitty pubs.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Also this is John Ashton in an episode of Columbo, 10 years before Beverly Hills Cop came out.
View attachment 2045235
Some people are just like that, even today.

The trick is to find the ones that are just... Not like that today. The only way a film star would look like that at 46 today was if they were aging him to with makeup to be 65.

1716437762941.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

View attachment 2045235

Wait a second. You're telling me that dude is 26 there??????????

Got em right at the top of their hope cycle chiwigi. They should knight Gareth before Sunday and then lose 4-0

What's the Futbol equivalent of 119? Mind you, if England do pull it off, Southgate's list of "Alan Scott you were wrong" equivalents could go on longer than the match itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the Futbol equivalent of 119? Mind you, if England do pull it off, Southgate's list of "Alan Scott you were wrong" equivalents could go on longer than the match itself.
Biggest wins don't mean a lot when you have things like Australia beating Solomon Islands 31-0 or whatever it was.

Gremio would probably hate it being mentioned but Germany beating Brazil 7-1 at the World Cup Finals held in Brazil probably goes pretty close.

Got em right at the top of their hope cycle chiwigi. They should knight Gareth before Sunday and then lose 4-0
I’m pretending it’s not happening, unless they lose 😂

Got some renovations going on and one particular tradie is a pommy (is that pejorative still allowed)

Nice enough bloke but has some annoying habits such: as using the toilet with the door open (within audible range of where I'm working), and then not washing his hands, not telling me when he's going to turn up and then appearing inexplicably which doesn't necessarily work with the other trades, bringing his own radio with triple M and singing along (ahead of, actually - imagine in the half-a-second pause between the verse and the chorus, he jumps in ahead of Axl Rose in the Wings' cover (which I've heard 3 times already) and in a strong Birmingham accent half sings half talks "live 'nd let die" - it's horrid)

Anyway, thanks to this Brummie I now have a strong interest in the Euros and will be delighted should a 4-zip result to Spain's benefit or similar occur. Or even better, a dubious penalty in the 90th

This Biden stuff is becoming too sad to even have comedy value. Jeezus Christ put him in a home before he thinks Hitler is still alive and hits the nuke button.
Him even entertaining a second term is elder abuse. How did no one stop this lol

It's absurd! An 81 year old with clear signs of dementia in the biggest chair in the free world.. just lol.

And as bad as he is, he's not the worst choice.

What a useless ****ed up country.

Banter TRTT Part 15: David KOCH on Epstein List!!!11!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back