Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you Otto. I haven't received a single death threat from the extreme right on the other hand I have had a few from the extreme left via social media basically because I dared to criticise Bernie once (whom I supported right up until he refused to stand up t the DNC)
The extreme left scares the hell out of me. They openly call for the extermination of people wearing MAGA hats and are allowed to spew their hatred unchecked. Anyone who saw their assault of independent journalist Andy Ngo would be very concerned. Their behaviour has forced me to question my political beliefs and the independence of various media channels who gve groups like Antifa a free pass
Yep, extremes is any belief is dangerous.
Whether it be political idiology or religous beliefs or the belief in Carlton which completely renders people stupid.
When people get extreme with their beliefs they lose the ability to think analytically or impartially. They become self righteous.

Yep, extremes is any belief is dangerous.
Whether it be political idiology or religous beliefs or the belief in Carlton which completely renders people stupid.
When people get extreme with their beliefs they lose the ability to think analytically or impartially. They become self righteous.
Yes they do

HAHA, Trump? A demagogue?
Maybe he hasn't met our leader here in Turkey.
Trumps an amateur.

Doesn't matter, Turkey's got jack shit power, Trump's got his finger on the nuclear football

Eh how did that meeting with Boris go after he'd called your prez a goat ****er in limerick form?

Doesn't matter, Turkey's got jack s**t power, Trump's got his finger on the nuclear football

How did that meeting with Boris go after he'd called your prez a goat ****er in limerick form?
No idea, I don't turn on the TV here as it's nothing but pro govt propaganda, you're never going to hear any facts, so I tuned out years ago.

If you're taking the piss this is a pretty funny post.
If your not this is a pretty silly post.
I'll wait for your reply before determining if it gets a like or not.

Cmon TMN, even you extreme lefties love a like.

Nazis.jpg

Doesn't matter, Turkey's got jack s**t power, Trump's got his finger on the nuclear football

Eh how did that meeting with Boris go after he'd called your prez a goat ****er in limerick form?
Oh and you may need a bit of a lesson re Turkey.
It's got jack s**t power is a little off the mark.
Yeah it doesn't have the power of the US but it is the 5th or 7th largest military in the world, it is a G20 nation, geographically it is very important and stretegic and more powerful than any Eurepean country besides maybe England.
So not quite jack s**t

Obama did a great job of shutting down Guantanamo Bay wouldn't you say.
It's a pathetic tactic mouthing that shit when you know who is really trying to burn the world, you lot should just come out and say what you want to instead of hiding behind tactics like that, one can only assume you are a coward like the rest of them, you go on ignore as well

It's a pathetic tactic mouthing that s**t when you know who is really trying to burn the world, you lot should just come out and say what you want to instead of hiding behind tactics like that, one can only assume cowardice, and you go on ignore as well
You do know that the Obama administration was locking people in cages at the border don't you? Tell me you know that. Or did your social conscience wake when the big bad orange man spoiled the Neo liberal tea party?

It's a pathetic tactic mouthing that s**t when you know who is really trying to burn the world, you lot should just come out and say what you want to instead of hiding behind tactics like that, one can only assume you are a coward like the rest of them, you go on ignore as well
Stating a fact is a sh*t tactic?
What do I want?
A four'n'twenty meat pie.
Man I miss those things, and a good dim sim while you are at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that the Obama administration was locking people in cages at the border don't you? Tell me you know that. Or did your social conscience wake when the big bad orange man spoiled the Neo liberal tea party?

Blah blah blah, when do you start identifying with Epstein? when does it become so normalized you grubs can say what you really want to?... sadly another perma-ignore

It's a pathetic tactic mouthing that s**t when you know who is really trying to burn the world, you lot should just come out and say what you want to instead of hiding behind tactics like that, one can only assume you are a coward like the rest of them, you go on ignore as well

Welcome Countrypie :D it's more fun anyway talking shit when you know he can't read it. He's the extreme left's wet dream, he self censors any opposing view.

I'm not sure what he thinks we are holding back saying.

Welcome Countrypie :D it's more fun anyway talking s**t when you know he can't read it. He's the extreme left's wet dream, he self censors any opposing view.

I can't work out if half of what he says is taking the piss or serious.
I'm enjoying the banter either way.

That's better! now I can post without seeing all of that crap

1 Rednecks.jpg

Welcome Countrypie :D it's more fun anyway talking s**t when you know he can't read it. He's the extreme left's wet dream, he self censors any opposing view.

Facts matter. Feelings can't change facts. I have no argument with people having different political views to me and if pressed I'd say Tulsi Gabbard would make a great President. But the insanity surrounding Trump forces me to defend him and his supporters.
I can't work out if half of what he says is taking the piss or serious.
I'm enjoying the banter either way.
Unfortunately he's serious. At the start I thought he was taking the piss - but no. Now I'm just sad

He just kills the fun ignoring us. As soon as you start turning it back on him he blocks you. God forbid he actually learns something and takes a step back for a minute. Consider an opposing viewpoint just for a second, but no, it's just flat out attack. It's sad, he's gone. It all ate him up, he can only see one way now. He's an extremist, there's no other way to put it.

He just kills the fun ignoring us. As soon as you start turning it back on him he blocks you. God forbid he actually learns something and takes a step back for a minute. Consider an opposing viewpoint just for a second, but no, it's just flat out attack. It's sad, he's gone. It all ate him up, he can only see one way now. He's an extremist, there's no other way to put it.
One of the things the extreme left does. Refuse to listen or even better ban those who have an opposing view the right to express themselves.
Shut down anyone who doesn't share their views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back