Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: NFL Coverage in Australia (2)

ONE are showing the complete Fox broadcast. No Australian panel.:thumbsu:

This from ONEHD....

Super Bowl XLV: Live and interactive

Join onehd.com.au's resident NFL expert Ed Wyatt for live and interactive coverage of Super Bowl XLV on Monday morning from 9.30am (EDT).

In one of the most highly-anticipated Super Bowls in years the three time champions, Green Bay Packers will clash with the Pittsburgh Steelers, the most successful franchise in NFL history with six championships.

ONEHD will feature the entire US broadcast live from 6am (EDT), featuring four hours of pre-game entertainment and analysis, the world famouse Super Bowl ads and, of course, the big game itself.

It doesn't mention Andy Maher or Dave Hughes but I bet they haven't included those names so people tune in before turning it off.

That is not for the TV. Ed Wyatt is doing an online interactive commentary.

Pretty sure there is no Australian panel on TV.

dang :thumbsdown:
I dont want to be treated like an idiot (like I would if I watched ESPN)
and I dont want to listen to Aikman and Buck. The Australian panel was the best case scenerio, and the 1 year I want it, is the 1 year it's not on :mad:

thank god for that.

Hughes has been embarrassing. I'd rather see Riggy on there.

dang :thumbsdown:
I dont want to be treated like an idiot (like I would if I watched ESPN)
and I dont want to listen to Aikman and Buck. The Australian panel was the best case scenerio, and the 1 year I want it, is the 1 year it's not on :mad:

What are you on about :confused:

Since when have Maher, Hughes and Wyatt done a running commentary on the game????? It's just the shit in between you have to deal with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone know i good site to stream from as I'm at work.

Probably even a radio stream would be better as we have the slow internets

Have enjoyed the broadcast, very glad the ****wits maher and hughes weren't on today, early ruined it last year. Great work ten/one.

+1 :thumbsu: Full credit to them - would be nice to see someone like Ed Wyatt do a 30 minute highlights package at the end.

I watched the whole last quarter on ESPN on foxtel, as ONEHD's picture kept dropping out in the 3rd quarter.

Anyone watching, did it happen much in the last quarter on ONEHD, because ESPN was perfect.:confused:

I got the Spanish coverage, looking back it was pretty funny but amature hour once again. ohh well im glad One provide us with 3-4 live games a week, all the playoffs and 8 hours of Super bowl coverage without wasting money on Foxtel. Great Stuff!

ESPN coverage didn't start to well with the sound dropping in and out for the first 15 minutes.

Sportscentre local edition just announced we will be getting ESPN2 in Australia.

this can only be good for NFL coverage.

I watched the whole last quarter on ESPN on foxtel, as ONEHD's picture kept dropping out in the 3rd quarter.

Anyone watching, did it happen much in the last quarter on ONEHD, because ESPN was perfect.:confused:

Screen went black for about 10 seconds during the two minute warning but luckily it returned without missing a play.

Other than that great coverage.:thumbsu:

I slept in, put the game on at 14-0, fell asleep again, then put it on at 21-10 and watched the rest

Started with ESPN coverage, but got tired of the annoying voices of the current NFL Network commentators (they used to be the best before John Madden retired, and Collinsworth made the jump :()

Then put it on ONE HD. Saw most of the game, but it froze twice. First missed 1 play (Packers went from 2nd & 14 to 3rd & 5) and then I didnt miss a play the 2nd round time, but I went to ESPN just incase.

Though, I hated that when I was watching the Fox broadcast that Aikman had to bring in the Cowboys. Fine, do it in the first drive or 2 about how great the stadium is and how the atmosphere is great. But in the 2nd half when it should all be about the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Other TV Coverage in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back