Traded Tyler Brockman [Traded to West Coast for #44 and #63]

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Hill and Liam Henry. Others too I think.

Hill chased a massive pay cheque so that is understandable. Unsure why Liam Henry is leaving.

Maybe having twins Brockman wants WCE because he figures they wont be going anywhere for years so he can cruise while the kids go through their terrible-twos and even worse-threes and fours.

Hill chased a massive pay cheque so that is understandable. Unsure why Liam Henry is leaving.

Maybe having twins Brockman wants WCE because he figures they wont be going anywhere for years so he can cruise while the kids go through their terrible-twos and even worse-threes and fours.
As amazing joshy said it is also half a dozen others. There is clearly a problem of some kind at Freo.

Yes and maybe he's leaving the Hawks due to how badly they treated Indigenous players in the past :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% off to WCE.

This is simply a MacGuffin

Eagles also have a number of players with young kids, which might factor into the decision.

Liam Ryan has a set of twins of a similar age to Brockman

Eagles also have a number of players with young kids, which might factor into the decision.

Liam Ryan has a set of twins of a similar age to Brockman

He definitely has contacts/friends there. Once that decision is made up, why change?

He can get there either way, so just sit tight and wait for PSD/End of trade week.

I am not listening to this Freo talk

He definitely has contacts/friends there. Once that decision is made up, why change?

He can get there either way, so just sit tight and wait for PSD/End of trade week.

I am not listening to this Freo talk

Freo's just scrambling now that Lachie Schulz's situation changed so late in the piece due to family reasons and he's requested a trade. If they had known earlier Schulz wanted out they could have put a play in for Brockman, and likely landed him given their needs, but is what it is.

Still doubt the PSD threat happens, clubs will work out a deal although below the market value the Hawks rate him at. Just the nature of the beast.

He's not going to Freo, not the least because his manager is Young. Wouldnt be surprised if that Twomey tweet was the first time Brockman heard of that 4 year offer. Dont mind Freo and Hawks shaking hands to work together to avoid getting a raw deal though (even if I personally think a future 3rd is pretty fair from WC).

He's not going to Freo, not the least because his manager is Young. Wouldnt be surprised if that Twomey tweet was the first time Brockman heard of that 4 year offer. Dont mind Freo and Hawks shaking hands to work together to avoid getting a raw deal though (even if I personally think a future 3rd is pretty fair from WC).
He ain't going Freo.

Word is certain players who have left/leaving Freo have had a work in his ear.....

He ain't going Freo.

Word is certain players who have left/leaving Freo have had a work in his ear.....
Yeah, I did say he's not going to Freo. It wouldnt need players leaving to had a word, Young would commit seppuku before he let Brockman change his minid and get to us. There's a legit cold war between him and the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Tyler Brockman [Traded to West Coast for #44 and #63]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back