U/16 Carnival

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a shame. Apparently he was close to BOG in the first game before going off with that collarbone injury.
yeah he only went off right at the start of the 2nd quarter, but in the first quarter he had something like 8 pos. a goal, 2 goal assits, so i would say he was well on the way

Yeh i knew he broke his collarbone. Jw whats the chances of kids like him going on to playing either VFL or AFL?
Chances are very good...
This injury just might set him back a bit because he was aiming to make the AIS squad but obvisouley couldnt since he didnt play in the carnival.
He is very quick and has amazing skills.
Id expect him to play VFL or AFL

Chances are very good...
This injury just might set him back a bit because he was aiming to make the AIS squad but obvisouley couldnt since he didnt play in the carnival.
He is very quick and has amazing skills.
Id expect him to play VFL or AFL

Watts made it and didnt play in the carnival. I played with Barnes before - freak of nature. he'll be back.

Ben griffiths is a tall and solidly built CHF that aparently had a reasonable carnival but he didnt dominate. Getting an injury in the 2nd game put him on the bench for the last one.

Who is better shielz or barnes? tough question. barnesy broke his colarbone in the 2nd quarter of the first game but was playing very well and probably would have got best on if he kept his form going for the rest of the game so its a tough question. Shielzy is a good player with perfect skills. no-one can really say who is better because of michaels injury. both very promising players

Remove this Banner Ad

U/16 Carnival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back