U/16 Guns

Remove this Banner Ad

yer Joe Turabian is a gun!!! good player.. big strong mark and a booming kick. 199cms atm his a big boy and someone to look out for. Also Joel Broadhurst is a good footy player... Reminds me of Callum Urch. Good bloke as well:thumbsu:

There have been a few things said from people in the know about luke lowden he is rated very highly at shepparton and in the murray bushrangers............ U/16 Bushies ruckman, trying for vic country, in the australian ruck academy and holding his own at 16 in the GVFL u/18s (not to mention 6 foot 7!!) any thoughts??

There have been a few things said from people in the know about luke lowden he is rated very highly at shepparton and in the murray bushrangers............ U/16 Bushies ruckman, trying for vic country, in the australian ruck academy and holding his own at 16 in the GVFL u/18s (not to mention 6 foot 7!!) any thoughts??

Joe Turabian is better and Joel Broadhurst would be better as well. Joel is number 19 for Narre Warren in division 1. Plays centre half back and will go top 10 in the draft...;)

Yer i played with him last year.. By the sounds of it Shepp Bears have improved his footy a fair bit. He is massive standing at 201cm, just needs to fill out a bit. Can only improve from here on..

Whatched him play against us at the carnival he looks ok very skinny someone said 62 kgs at 6"7 . He runs to the right spots and gets it at his feet ok bit of work he'll be a good prospect but he needs to put on a massive amount of weight and get a lot of run in his legs to get some stamina. He's probably just grown really quickly so a bit gangly at the minute he'll be good.

I watched the game on the weekend and Joseph kicked 7 goals, and had 35 touches. Joe didn't have a great game because he went off injured. Don't know with what though.

Although the cannons did'nt have a great carnival, lacked height, Tom Lucin was a standout. Small onballer 179cm, superquick for his age 2.89 over 20m.

Not played in position for first half of yesterdays game. Very fast once put on ball and showed endurance and speed in last 1/4 when 90% of boys ran out of puff.

Witkowski has also got good hands and knows how to use his body.

There's a new player called Mark Ando Anderson plays a little like jonathon Hay. Could go in the top 10 in 2 years. I think at the moment he has a bit of softco*kalitus. I heard he will be out for up to 5 weeks. Yeah he had a blinder on the weekend something like 15 goals the most a Pines Rat has ever got.

I suggest that a few people go down and watch the young boy play. He has legs like tree stumps so you wont miss him.

There's a new player called Mark Ando Anderson plays a little like jonathon Hay. Could go in the top 10 in 2 years. I think at the moment he has a bit of softco*kalitus. I heard he will be out for up to 5 weeks. Yeah he had a blinder on the weekend something like 15 goals the most a Pines Rat has ever got.

I suggest that a few people go down and watch the young boy play. He has legs like tree stumps so you wont miss him.

Yeah i know this guy, i would suggest he plays a bit more like Jonno Brown. Tough, backs into backs, get out of his way sort of bloke. Seen him kick 17 goals 9 behinds one day and had about 45 possies. No one went near him. Has got all the right stuff in his bag of tricks. Could be the first '7th day adventurist' to play AFL.

Joey Robertson from tassie
15 and already playing seniors and carvin it up as well best player for the last two weeks:)

Yeah that Mark Andoson guy is a dead set gun:cool:

He will at least be in the top ten:rolleyes:

But that Joel broadhurst is a dud, i sore him play couple of weeks ago
he'll be lucky to make colts next yeay:thumbsdown:

Tell you what it's going to be very interesting where Andrew hooper ends up in the next couple of years.If he is not the best skilled footballer going around I've never seen a football this kid is a perfect kick he runs hard jumps high and is a ball magnet.....but he's about 2ft tall and finished growing he looks like a dwarf already .I mean he's built well great balance is tough enough but i cant see anyone taking a chance with him in todays environment. he's a dead spit for roo boy at adelaide but smaller. he's a great tallent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you what it's going to be very interesting where Andrew hooper ends up in the next couple of years.If he is not the best skilled footballer going around I've never seen a football this kid is a perfect kick he runs hard jumps high and is a ball magnet.....but he's about 2ft tall and finished growing he looks like a dwarf already .I mean he's built well great balance is tough enough but i cant see anyone taking a chance with him in todays environment. he's a dead spit for roo boy at adelaide but smaller. he's a great tallent

who cares seriously get something better to do

Ando

I think mark anderson is a gun. Has the football capacity of John Bird.
Likes to play in the ruck, at 200 cm who wouldn't.
Could go in the draft before Tom Scully.
Definately someone to get in a few years in Dream team. He will get like 100+ every week.
Already had talks with the Carlton footy club and has been told he will be doing preseason training with the whole group.

Ando

Definately someone to get in a few years in Dream team. He will get like 100+ every week.
Already had talks with the Carlton footy club and has been told he will be doing preseason training with the whole group.

no joel broadhurst is better

Heard more than a few whispers about Luke as well...........If he ends up about 10% the player his uncle from NSW was, he will be legendary.

Ando

Is he in the u 16 squad metro or country??

banana bender who are the guns up your way . I see perovic didnt make the squad yet was in the best all the games ????
Sorry,just back in town. My business involves a bit of interstate travel. I did see the championships. Impressed with the standard. Watched 80% of the games. Must confess, I watched Perovic play FB and towel a player who kicked 10 the day before. He can certainly play. Maybe a bit short for key positions at about 182-184. I can't believe he missed the team. Will report on a few notable admissions I saw from the weekend. Were 4 or 5 others who I thought stood out and were overlooked.

luke andrews is awesome, why the hell wasnt he in the vic metro squad after playing in the midfield fior the metro 15s last year? he wasnt in the squad of 54...so stupid

There is a few who played Metro u/15 and not in the squad this year. Heaps of this year u/16 did not even try out last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

U/16 Guns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back