U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

tips lads.

strathy by a good 10 goals over a disappointing avondale

arguably the match of the year really doutta jets. doutta are a very good side with a few of their 18's playing snrs and up against greenvale snrs this week, doutta might as well play their 18's in 18's and i think with that they will win easily.

keilor

another crucial match. loser out of finals winner still with a chance. west coburg are much better than their loss to abers last week and should be out firing. but as an eagles man we should just come out with the points.

abers. peaking at the right time.

thoughts ?

will be interesting the douttas game you are right they they should play there full under 18 team because they will not help playing against Greenvale.
Unfortunately I dont agree with you about your game I think West coburg will get the points and I think they deserve to be in finals more than the eagles... sorry mate...
next week will be very interesting as abers play douttas i would think the under 18's will be playing seniors for douttas because that will be winable game for them as both seniors struggling.
good luck to all

tips lads.

strathy by a good 10 goals over a disappointing avondale

arguably the match of the year really doutta jets. doutta are a very good side with a few of their 18's playing snrs and up against greenvale snrs this week, doutta might as well play their 18's in 18's and i think with that they will win easily.

keilor

another crucial match. loser out of finals winner still with a chance. west coburg are much better than their loss to abers last week and should be out firing. but as an eagles man we should just come out with the points.

abers. peaking at the right time.

thoughts ?

watched a quarter of a half of douttas vs greenvale today greenvale looked very good a few tall players. douttas looked very selfish and didnt really play as team. i left before the last siren and heard there was controversy about a mark not being accepted as the siren went...
there was some player for douttas who cost them a goal giving away 100m the most dumbest play i have seen just didnt give the ball back.
looks like diuttas will not be playing finals unless they beat abers next week as greenvale play two of the bottom teams coming up.

sorry mate I read as you were playing for the eagles. Dont worry west coburg will beat the eagles this week

went down and had a look at d game 2day... craigieburn definently held off west coburg all day and i feel sorry for any1 who has to come up against west coburg soon as there fighting willl only get worse now that they cant sneak in... having watched a few eagles games this yr i reckon there a chance but i guess the game between gvale and doutta will tell the tale outta those 2 sides...

what do you guys rekon of west coburg ?
we got smashed on the w.e i no. by a better side on the day. but on our day we can be pretty damn good and trouble just about anyone. plus we are the most physical side i think its fair to say.
use rekon we'l make finals with douttas dropping out?

and honestly buddy west coburg are not near the most physical side on the field... alot of soft boys wen it comes down to the hard ball but as soon as theres a tussel ues r everywhere... being physical isnt about punching on its the pressure and from wot i saw today ur boys dont chase. I think ur underestimating how hard sum of the betta sides midfields play, i.e the abers, and gvale r fairly tough in there

As i went down to watch the boys from craigieburn today, a very good game was spoilt by the scum of west coburg. They gang up on players, kicking them in the heads when they are on the ground. They say they are a physical side but i think it is fair to say they are a weak, and gutless side. What are the thoughts of the others who watched it?

and honestly buddy west coburg are not near the most physical side on the field... alot of soft boys wen it comes down to the hard ball but as soon as theres a tussel ues r everywhere... being physical isnt about punching on its the pressure and from wot i saw today ur boys dont chase. I think ur underestimating how hard sum of the betta sides midfields play, i.e the abers, and gvale r fairly tough in there

ok lets get things straight here. what did u make of the umpiring today????? use were loving it i bet. what did u make of the goal given at half time 10 secs after the siren went????? what did u make of the margin between the two sides in the end?????? fair??? BS make your own assesment of the game mate if u were there iam sure i no what it is anyway.
yeh ok fair call about todays game. we didnt apply any pressure outta f50 or anywhere really. use were hard at it and took advantage of some disgraceful umpiring. probably the worst umpiring i have ever seen.
BUT if your telling everyone that we are the ones starting fights you gotta be shittin me. you have some BIG mouths in that side one of which somehow plays for calder. and when the abuse starts to become racial then thats when tempers can flair. our players heard one of the cragieburn supporters say something absolutely disgraceful to one of ours so id check my own backyard before u start having a crack at us mate

As i went down to watch the boys from craigieburn today, a very good game was spoilt by the scum of west coburg. They gang up on players, kicking them in the heads when they are on the ground. They say they are a physical side but i think it is fair to say they are a weak, and gutless side. What are the thoughts of the others who watched it?

thoughts?? you f------ ****** your joking right. you must be from cragieburn.
easy to talk shit behind a screen.
your calling us scum u imbosile. what are use?? use are a bunch of racist cocky dogs. iam not saying we are perfect in any way whatsoevr but use were in just as much as us. dont start opening your mouth and not expect any retelation. if the game was ruined it was by the insipid umpiring
dont talk BS mate
good luck to yas if u make finals as you did actually show us up in the actual game itself. just would have been interesting without the influence of the umpires

ok lets get things straight here. what did u make of the umpiring today????? use were loving it i bet. what did u make of the goal given at half time 10 secs after the siren went????? what did u make of the margin between the two sides in the end?????? fair??? BS make your own assesment of the game mate if u were there iam sure i no what it is anyway.
yeh ok fair call about todays game. we didnt apply any pressure outta f50 or anywhere really. use were hard at it and took advantage of some disgraceful umpiring. probably the worst umpiring i have ever seen.
BUT if your telling everyone that we are the ones starting fights you gotta be shittin me. you have some BIG mouths in that side one of which somehow plays for calder. and when the abuse starts to become racial then thats when tempers can flair. our players heard one of the cragieburn supporters say something absolutely disgraceful to one of ours so id check my own backyard before u start having a crack at us mate

mate it expanded because 1 of ur boys told a young lady on d side lines 2 "suck my ****"
:thumbsdown:
dunno wot ud reckon but id say thats way to far... and dont u dare make out that d umpiring was one sided.... pretty sure after the fight u boys were given to 50 m penaltys to end up in front of goal.........

Disappointing to hear about some racial slurs, players can say some stupid things in the heat of battle but coming from supporters is even worse.

mate it expanded because 1 of ur boys told a young lady on d side lines 2 "suck my ****"
:thumbsdown:
dunno wot ud reckon but id say thats way to far... and dont u dare make out that d umpiring was one sided.... pretty sure after the fight u boys were given to 50 m penaltys to end up in front of goal.........

wellll ok nothing like that was mentioned to us. maybe it was the player that was racially abused i dont no. it is to far on both sides of the fence tbh no one wants to see that in a game of footy.

hahahaha your kidding yourself mate. the umpires could make up for the previously disgusting decisions paid after Christmas and it wouldnt make a difference. the game was just about over in that time 4 goals was to bigga margin to get back. and iam sure you would have heard about the snr umpire in the game tell our captain to "f--- off" and that he dosent give a shit. nahhh they just love west coburg dont they....

wellll ok nothing like that was mentioned to us. maybe it was the player that was racially abused i dont no. it is to far on both sides of the fence tbh no one wants to see that in a game of footy.

hahahaha your kidding yourself mate. the umpires could make up for the previously disgusting decisions paid after Christmas and it wouldnt make a difference. the game was just about over in that time 4 goals was to bigga margin to get back. and iam sure you would have heard about the snr umpire in the game tell our captain to "f--- off" and that he dosent give a shit. nahhh they just love west coburg dont they....

dont giv me this mate cos we cop the same against the keilors and abers... u make it sound lyk ues r the most innocent of sides goin around... take responsibility of ur actions

dont giv me this mate cos we cop the same against the keilors and abers... u make it sound lyk ues r the most innocent of sides goin around... take responsibility of ur actions

stop pullin my leg mate. where you gettin this from?? were not innocent one iota but we cop the rough end of the stick week in week out snrs to jnrs and have now for some time. what responsibilty what actions??? what are you talking about??? pull ya finger out, neck up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thoughts?? you f------ ****** your joking right. you must be from cragieburn.
easy to talk shit behind a screen.
your calling us scum u imbosile. what are use?? use are a bunch of racist cocky dogs. iam not saying we are perfect in any way whatsoevr but use were in just as much as us. dont start opening your mouth and not expect any retelation. if the game was ruined it was by the insipid umpiring
dont talk BS mate
good luck to yas if u make finals as you did actually show us up in the actual game itself. just would have been interesting without the influence of the umpires
First of all i am not from craigieburn, just watch a few of the games every now and again. Second i thought the umpires where pritty good, u guys had a few 50 metres wen the fight broke out but waisted your opputunities. I didnt hear any racism ( could have been from my standing point) but one of your players went up to a girl on the boundary line and told her 2 suck his dick, so that started alot of it not the racism(if there was any)
You can blame umpires all you want but craigieburn were the better side on the day and beat you fair and square.

will be interesting the douttas game you are right they they should play there full under 18 team because they will not help playing against Greenvale.
Unfortunately I dont agree with you about your game I think West coburg will get the points and I think they deserve to be in finals more than the eagles... sorry mate...
next week will be very interesting as abers play douttas i would think the under 18's will be playing seniors for douttas because that will be winable game for them as both seniors struggling.
good luck to all
Well judging by todays game the eagles played a very intense game and came away with the points. Full credit to the eagles i they deserve to be in the finals. Sorry but your tips just dont go very far...

Well judging by todays game the eagles played a very intense game and came away with the points. Full credit to the eagles i they deserve to be in the finals. Sorry but your tips just dont go very far...
if i read your comments correctly how can a team deserve to be in finals if theyv have been beaten by over 10 goals by the top 4 sides

well AJ how can u say west coburg deserve to be in finals when last i check the boys from craigieburn have beaten them twice. Just because they have lost a game by over 10 goals means nothing, it happens to alot of sides, but they come back better the next week. and i do believe craigieburn beat abers the 1st time playing and they are 2nd, and also beat strathmore, so they can clearly beat the top 4 sides on there day. Mate go learn something and when u have something good to say that wont get shoved back at u then post. No1 on these forums likes u so u should just stop posting. Craigieburn from what i had seen today deserve to make finals and full credit to them if they do.

well AJ how can u say west coburg deserve to be in finals when last i check the boys from craigieburn have beaten them twice. Just because they have lost a game by over 10 goals means nothing, it happens to alot of sides, but they come back better the next week. and i do believe craigieburn beat abers the 1st time playing and they are 2nd, and also beat strathmore, so they can clearly beat the top 4 sides on there day. Mate go learn something and when u have something good to say that wont get shoved back at u then post. No1 on these forums likes u so u should just stop posting. Craigieburn from what i had seen today deserve to make finals and full credit to them if they do.
you are a tool firstly who is aj??
And if you have checked ladder and the following weeks Craigeburn have no chance at all making it whcih is a shame because then my point would have been proved about them getting smashed . they beat abers well done the ground waws the biggest bog that week and it was round three means nothing peanut.....
Greenvale have got 4th spot as they play avondale and oak park two horrible sides.....
i wish abers could play craigeburn in the finals it would be the biggest laugh of all....

you are a tool firstly who is aj??
And if you have checked ladder and the following weeks Craigeburn have no chance at all making it whcih is a shame because then my point would have been proved about them getting smashed . they beat abers well done the ground waws the biggest bog that week and it was round three means nothing peanut.....
Greenvale have got 4th spot as they play avondale and oak park two horrible sides.....
i wish abers could play craigeburn in the finals it would be the biggest laugh of all....

come off it AJ please...
we prob have no chance of making the finals now because of gvale beatin douttas but still u never no...
and my point is that we beat use first time we played use and won... got smashed the second time by incosistant footy from ourselves n the umpires u no that! another point is that strathmore have come from no where they smashed us first time by 50pts next time we smashed them by 75 points so that says that no matter who u play upsets could happen from no where especially in the finals, who ever makes finals is a chance to win it... any could happen...

well buddy i think that there wasnt any racist from what i seen yest against use blokes,but however there were many cheap shots from ur fellas who had started the hole punch on thing
another point is that i agree with ur self by that goal on the half time siren, i admitt wen we had kicked it 2 the little fella the siren already went and shouldnt have counted but ur clubs fault by having a siren sounding like a car horn!!! dont blame the umps for that...

come off it AJ please...
we prob have no chance of making the finals now because of gvale beatin douttas but still u never no...
and my point is that we beat use first time we played use and won... got smashed the second time by incosistant footy from ourselves n the umpires u no that! another point is that strathmore have come from no where they smashed us first time by 50pts next time we smashed them by 75 points so that says that no matter who u play upsets could happen from no where especially in the finals, who ever makes finals is a chance to win it... any could happen...
who is AJ?? not me that for sure
if you seriously think craigeburn can make finals and then do anything in them you must belong at craigeburn that is the dumbest thing i have heard.
you keep blaming the umpires for 75 point loss idiot

if you seriously think craigeburn can make finals and then do anything in them you must belong at craigeburn that is the dumbest thing i have heard.

Who r u then?
kid if u can remember that time use versed craigieburn u no that the umpires were pathetic. from me n everyone else who was watching from the sidelines including ur supporters said the umpiring was fair average...
and i didnt say that we could make the finals but i said if we do u never no what could happen becoz its finals and anyone can win it!

From wat i have seen from being a spectator at many abers games your team is one of the most inconsistant team i have seen. You can say other teams are bad but your team has no structure going into the forward line, your team also can not play wet footy, so wen finals comes if it rains you will struggle. I bid your team gl, but hope u lose

Remove this Banner Ad

U/18 A Grade 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Back