U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

jellal must have atwin brother trained at two clubs on the same night or he is super fit and super quick.Will only be playing at one club this year.Are you glenroy lads trying to convince everyone how good you will be or trying to convince yourselves.Can be relying on guys to win games who are going to play with the cannons most of year.The rest are still clearing their throats after choking against Jacana in grand final 2005

where was jellal supposedly training if it wasn't at glenroy? Roxy? lol he is pretty fast haha

trained with glenroy on tuesday night was suprriesed to see a number of new faces in the 18s who have had a consistent 20 plus players training every night and looking fit new recruites were jellal slieman and omar acar who has dominated the edfl for yrss just got back from nsw and is keen to play at the royss slieman is not sure yet but looks like he will be a roy boy in 07 with pacco talking it up that there gunna be on top i cant see that happening wen they face glenroy at full strenght with it being a tac cup bye that weekend wich allows kite who kicked 81 goals n missed 4 games in his last full season for glenroy also 4 time best n fairest with 2 runners up n 2 comp bnfs DULIC very good player can play either end of the ground like kite 16s bnf also comp bnf just starting to get back to his best after a broken anklee would be really hard to stop also mohoumed rahba some call him arnie also on the cannons list a man of that size will not be stoped in this compertiition cant forget fitzy who kicked 60 plus last yr a very good forwrd to havee on any side some rubbish him but i bet if he came to your club your faces would light upp can see him kicking around 60 plus again pipes will also be dangerous kicking 30 plus each whilst rotating on ball with tarczon at full fitness in the goal sqaure kicking 50 plus aswell forwrd line just looks to goodd adding taylor to the midfield along with pollard in the ruck wilson on the wingg and fisher and nejati sertoglu controlling the back line i cant see any one getting with in 5 goals of the royzz
It was tuesday night in all suburbs

im with aaron12 on this one glenroy are shaping up to be something pretty special this year. doesnt matter about cannons players they will just be an extra bonus when they can play, glenroy have the depth to cover them when they need to. if glenroy were playing a grade this year they would be far from disgraced

this is not kiteyyy sleiman will not be at the royz in 07 but omar will still a big bonus also another big recruit whos clearance came through on thursday night is daniel butler a 189 cm quick wing man half forwrd kicked 80 goals last yr in the diamond valley for bundoora playing under 17s couldbe goood valuee we arnt relying on players like kite n dulic cause we no we dnt have them every week but wen they do play will be very hard to stop with there being 5 tac cup byes wich allows em to qualify for finalls also mo rahba is a roy boy all yr he was unfortanent to make cannons as being a top age they had no room on the list now fully fit he is back at the roys rahba exceled in all cannons fitness testing so watch out mo rahba my tip for best in compp not saying pacoe dnt have a fair side but i cant see em finishing second roxy are looking alrightt jacana could be there aboutts my top 5 1.glenroy .2.roxburghpark.3.pascoevale.4.taylorslakes.5.jacana
in other news justin taylor has left the royz so any one who wants to win a flag n are decent in the midfield feel free to come down

this is not kiteyyy sleiman will not be at the royz in 07 but omar will still a big bonus also another big recruit whos clearance came through on thursday night is daniel butler a 189 cm quick wing man half forwrd kicked 80 goals last yr in the diamond valley for bundoora playing under 17s couldbe goood valuee we arnt relying on players like kite n dulic cause we no we dnt have them every week but wen they do play will be very hard to stop with there being 5 tac cup byes wich allows em to qualify for finalls also mo rahba is a roy boy all yr he was unfortanent to make cannons as being a top age they had no room on the list now fully fit he is back at the roys rahba exceled in all cannons fitness testing so watch out mo rahba my tip for best in compp not saying pacoe dnt have a fair side but i cant see em finishing second roxy are looking alrightt jacana could be there aboutts my top 5 1.glenroy .2.roxburghpark.3.pascoevale.4.taylorslakes.5.jacana
in other news justin taylor has left the royz so any one who wants to win a flag n are decent in the midfield feel free to come down
Omar a good footballer in the home and away games but can be a loose cannon and when at op struggled with finals pressure

first justin taylor is playin then omar then jellal now this butler kid who i know who isnt that special, it all seems to be a bit of dribble but hey u never know, my tip is none of them will be playin for roys

first justin taylor is playin then omar then jellal now this butler kid who i know who isnt that special, it all seems to be a bit of dribble but hey u never know, my tip is none of them will be playin for roys
Well said lamber,roys will be comptetive but have faults like all sides. EG fitzpatrick thinks he is a boundry umpire always out wide,Pipe brothers two busy pumping up each other instead of worrying about their opponents.Omar acar no discipline and skills fall apart under pressure.

seen north coburg training the other nite, looking good this yr, big rise from the team of last yr, could be pushing for the finals agenst the likes of paco n glenroy. good bunch of quick short blokes playing. also marby aren't looking too bad after recruiting from melbourne's comission flats, mianly flemington.

yerr kiteys ryte glenroy looks da goods 4 da flag dis yr...bit skeptical of one of dere olda playas though, sum kid named nathan fitzpatrick??? herd a lotta talk bout da kid but dnt knoe if he can deliver da goods...ppl sayin he'll kick 60+ goals dis yr but i reckon dat myte jus all b hype...dnt rate him at all...

jks fitzy luv ya bro

i think glenroy pacoe and taylors the three to beat roxy wont be gud at all they will finish 6th

roxy won't be gud at all?

not saying pacoe dnt have a fair side but i cant see em finishing second roxy are looking alrightt jacana could be there aboutts my top 5 1.glenroy .2.roxburghpark.3.pascoevale.4.taylorslakes.5.jacana

now they are going to finsh second, explain this massive change in opinion please

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roxy won't be gud at all?

now they are going to finsh second, explain this massive change in opinion please
there is 4 of us that cum onto this same user name cossy lol im one of em /fitzy i havent sed nothing yet just red a few comments hahah this **** makes me laugh eg fitzpatrick playing out wide lol cum play on me big shot im not that gud but ill have a good crack at ya crickets my game mate but lucky enough to have skills to play all sports i truly think that i can still keep justin taylor at glenroy cause his my best mate this daniel butler has been down a few times dunno whats the go with him and omar ocer will have to wait and c still doesnt no if he wants to play footy at all kite roxy no chance of making finals is my opinion but with rabah playn all season for us added bonus to the midfield i still think taylors glenroy and pacoe top 3 could go neway ..... taylors very hard to beat at home

Well said lamber,roys will be comptetive but have faults like all sides. EG fitzpatrick thinks he is a boundry umpire always out wide,Pipe brothers two busy pumping up each other instead of worrying about their opponents.Omar acar no discipline and skills fall apart under pressure.
boundary umpire lol who u play for champ tell me ur probs sum1 that has no clue bout b grade footy and probs doesnt even play so i want u to tell me who u r big mouth

there is 4 of us that cum onto this same user name cossy lol im one of em /fitzy i havent sed nothing yet just red a few comments hahah this **** makes me laugh eg fitzpatrick playing out wide lol cum play on me big shot im not that gud but ill have a good crack at ya crickets my game mate but lucky enough to have skills to play all sports i truly think that i can still keep justin taylor at glenroy cause his my best mate this daniel butler has been down a few times dunno whats the go with him and omar ocer will have to wait and c still doesnt no if he wants to play footy at all kite roxy no chance of making finals is my opinion but with rabah playn all season for us added bonus to the midfield i still think taylors glenroy and pacoe top 3 could go neway ..... taylors very hard to beat at home

thanks for clearing that up:thumbsu:

rumour has it sam oleary is playing for Pascoe VAle u18s is he still under 18s?

Mikehunt - "O'leary could step up into a dominating forward role as he did thoughout his junior days as a leading goalkicker for many years and is very strong body to body but it will be interesting as to where he does line up this year considering last year he was thrown around on the flanks."

West is Best - "Agree good player but will not be lining up for west coburg this year. strathmore"

Apparently at strathmore with school mates, yes is still eligable for 18's.

may i ask where you heard the rumour footygreat? interested wat would lure him down to paco

Mikehunt - "O'leary could step up into a dominating forward role as he did thoughout his junior days as a leading goalkicker for many years and is very strong body to body but it will be interesting as to where he does line up this year considering last year he was thrown around on the flanks."

West is Best - "Agree good player but will not be lining up for west coburg this year. strathmore"

Apparently at strathmore with school mates, yes is still eligable for 18's.

may i ask where you heard the rumour footygreat? interested wat would lure him down to paco
couple of my mates were talking to him on the train the other day and he said to them he was playing at pacco, trying to find a reason for him playing ? don t think he has mates who play in the team

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back