U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

tulla played keilor park last week in a practice match and beat them by 6 goals but i heard keilor park were very very ordinary

everyone is sayin that paccoe vale have bought brand new jumpers for 18's reserves and seniors, and their not the ordinary essendon ones, they have a whole new patturn

can anyone verify this romour??

i hear that glenroy picked up player from strathmore under 18s ie: Tom Cummins who shows alot on the training track but wen it gets to game time cant find the footy?? is this an asset to the glenroy team??

i hear that glenroy picked up player from strathmore under 18s ie: Tom Cummins who shows alot on the training track but wen it gets to game time cant find the footy?? is this an asset to the glenroy team??
lol maybe tru ms walker u would no more then us mate but as long as he has fun thats the main thing u cant have 22 champions in a team but u put in that extra one percent helps out teams alot mate i hear ur freaking it at westy with those other spuds lol

lol maybe tru ms walker u would no more then us mate but as long as he has fun thats the main thing u cant have 22 champions in a team but u put in that extra one percent helps out teams alot mate i hear ur freaking it at westy with those other spuds lol

its not individual players walker, its how u play as a team

would u rather a team of champions or a champion team?

westy has never had either

its not individual players walker, its how u play as a team

would u rather a team of champions or a champion team?

westy has never had either

i agree 100% westy players struggle to tie there shoelaceslet alone kik a footy including myself more than the rest its why i wear velcro boots haha

and yes i wood rather a champion team..

on behalf of the tom cummins comment just wanted to see how the old fella was doin down at glenroy and thort id give him a bit of lip in the process

i agree 100% westy players struggle to tie there shoelaceslet alone kik a footy including myself more than the rest its why i wear velcro boots haha

and yes i wood rather a champion team..

on behalf of the tom cummins comment just wanted to see how the old fella was doin down at glenroy and thort id give him a bit of lip in the process

lol westy vrs glenroy wat round and where at

lol westy vrs glenroy wat round and where at

it duznt matter kite coz we got u in a praccy match week before the first round lol..gotta love a warm up match i herd one K.Jenkins has the job on the 60+ goal kicker form last year N.Fitzpatrick..will be a good battle..who will tag J.Taylor the dominant midfeilder from westmeadows..

it duznt matter kite coz we got u in a praccy match week before the first round lol..gotta love a warm up match i herd one K.Jenkins has the job on the 60+ goal kicker form last year N.Fitzpatrick..will be a good battle..who will tag J.Taylor the dominant midfeilder from westmeadows..
lol whos k jenkins did he play on me last year when i kicked 7 4 and 3 into man on mark lmao
we dont need to tag no 1 mate lol will just make him earn every touch he gets and i mean that aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol whos k jenkins did he play on me last year when i kicked 7 4 and 3 into man on mark lmao
we dont need to tag no 1 mate lol will just make him earn every touch he gets and i mean that aswell

K.Jenkins...probably one fo the quickest and toughest denfeders in the comp coming to westmeadows from an A grade premiership last year..and will also make fitzy earn every touch he gets...

K.Jenkins...probably one fo the quickest and toughest denfeders in the comp coming to westmeadows from an A grade premiership last year..and will also make fitzy earn every touch he gets...
lmao k jenkins it will be his last game of his career lol i wouldnt wanna play footy again after 10 goals on him in a praccy lmao

how bout 4 or 5 best players from each club ?
ill start wit my club Pacco
Raaf, fitzgerald ,watterson, meroli times 2

how could you not mention matthew perri best and fairest, leading goal kicker and best bloke in the side, obviously aren't good mates with your whole team if you're forgetting him mate

how could you not mention matthew perri best and fairest, leading goal kicker and best bloke in the side, obviously aren't good mates with your whole team if you're forgetting him mate
ive read in one of ur comments mikehunt that matthew perri is not playing at pacco? is this lies?

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back