U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

i heard that michael costello campaigner is lookin f.u.c.king s.h.i.t.e this year........ ya dig?

ohh yeah i couldn't desipher that one cause **** doesn't usually end in "e"

yeah thats wat you've heard ey hahaha spot on i can't get a kick:eek: interesting y a bloke who claims he is a strathmore footy club man would care about the ordeals of pascoe vale footy club and then has a go at me

well done coward:thumbsu:

ohh yeah i couldn't desipher that one cause **** doesn't usually end in "e"

yeah thats wat you've heard ey hahaha spot on i can't get a kick:eek: interesting y a bloke who claims he is a strathmore footy club man would care about the ordeals of pascoe vale footy club and then has a go at me

well done coward:thumbsu:
im just speakin the truth sweetheart
step up to the plate then, then we'll see whos the coward around here..... B grade scum

hey football great, u reckon paco will finish top 2??? good midfield not bad forwards dont know bout your backs.. raaf will be vital in the midfield gettin the ball down to the forwards

im just speakin the truth sweetheart
step up to the plate then, then we'll see whos the coward around here..... B grade scum

step up to wat plate??? and wat truth (who could u possibly hear that off?), you obviously 100% don't play for strathmore and are probably from oak park (a mate of the meroli's no doubt), which interests me into y your having a go. your a fraud who seems to think he is tough by throwing shi.t calls around this thread, your a joke mate,

u know who i am but who are u don't act tough wen your anonymous doesn't show much heart

yeah i tend to agree with that , they have really big heads, have u played against them abermaniac they tend to give alot of talk but no action??

nah, i dont think so. i reckon they are both good footballers (struggle to tell them apart) and both pretty good blokes as well. Played with and against them over the years, i dont reckon they are cocky at all.

your probaly only saying this becuase u are one of there good mates mate they cant even kick a football dont know how they are in calder cannons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

g wanna make it any more obvious its u mr meroli.. starthmore are gonna put pacco through the ground! the paco team will be smelling **** the whole day...expecially mr meroli right here because i hear u dont have much of a fan club at statty... u cat!
thanx for that james tsonis your my number 1 target next week and without proper umpires the chances are i will get u good

wouldnt read 2 much into that praccy i would say paco wont be at full strength.... and james tsonis is the biggest c*ck sucker goin round, hope someone snipes him...deserves it

wouldnt read 2 much into that praccy i would say paco wont be at full strength.... and james tsonis is the biggest c*ck sucker goin round, hope someone snipes him...deserves it
i agree lamber paccoe players only rock up when the season is about to start , and has for your commmnent about tsionos u are spot on great call

Remove this Banner Ad

U 18 b grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back