U19 (Premier)

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a short path to B-Grade right in front of you, and with the rate you are losing players to Strathmore, i think you will be taking a very long walk down the B-Grade ladder. D*CK!

2009 ST. BERNARDS C-GRADE!!!!:eek:

Xavs by 5 goals, enjoy B grade next year bernards

ummm this is the U/19 premier league thread and last time i looked bernards didnt finish bottom 2 so maybe you should go piss off to the senior threads and talk about seniors there.

Anyone have a copy of the Amatuer Footballer??

Whats the premier team of the year look like?? the guy had very little clue for the first half of the year, so hopefully he had nothing to do with picking it..

Big Bear Gave them a lesson, T.Overman was wow and next week will be a blinder. The lads seemed to outmark and out muscle XAVs a tad. Good game though yesterday at possibly the worst place to play football, there was a hurricane, and the surface was horrible. But after two tanks of petrol, a few pots, and a hotdog, Bernards looked the goods all day, and won well. Just hope the sand didnt kick up too much and scratch the ****s BMW's.

Go Dogs!

yeah i think its a bit of a disgrace champs. whoever did them team should do a bit more research. dont think bear has ever played at chf in his life. singleton, forde, igoe, overman all very stiff to miss out i would also think. no doubt the side is a good one but thought a side playing in the gf would have a couple more. probably shows the depth of the bernards team. 11 playing seniors thoughout the year would have also stopped a couple getting picked.

Personally i think the team on the year is a joke, can't remember much about the U'blacks fullback but how does he make team of the year as fullback in a team that got relegated and smashed most weeks, also agree that bear wasn't the right choice for CHF, think the selectors needed to go smaller across the FF line and only choose either dela or kova to make room for mercurri, would of had scantleton at CHF and most likely had macready-byran in the other pocket. CHB line seems to where they really stuffed up with bowman and overland and think that atleast 1 bernies boy should have slotted in here, any one like to post what they think the team should look? try not to be to bias

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i think its a bit of a disgrace champs. whoever did them team should do a bit more research. dont think bear has ever played at chf in his life. singleton, forde, igoe, overman all very stiff to miss out i would also think. no doubt the side is a good one but thought a side playing in the gf would have a couple more. probably shows the depth of the bernards team. 11 playing seniors thoughout the year would have also stopped a couple getting picked.
not to mention caven

smell that? smells like de la are sh!ting themselves
smells like champagne and beer after dela made your pack of homos look like absoloute gimps. it wasnt just a beating, u wre lucky to be there in the first place, and then u got absoloutely pantsed. bunch of absoloute hacks from essendon, why did we even bother showing up ?

SNOWDOGS AND RATPIT GIVE IT TO EAch OTHER UP THE POOPER WHILE LOOKING OVER PHOTOS OF THE BEAR WHO DIDNT GET A SNIFF!!!!!!
BERNARDS ARE A DISGRACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE CYRO

Well midstrength is being a tad optimistic there. Wait untill first round of finals, there will be a bernards outfit that will make Xavs and De La look like a bunch a chior girls. Be Prepared.
hmmm de la were prepared and pumped bernards today. the choir girls were pretty good footballers and gave them the run a round all day. shame the bernardians were so good cos it gave the de la boys a chance to give them a pantsing.

DA boys!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

U19 (Premier)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back