u19 section 1

Remove this Banner Ad

u19 red fan said:
u better believe it m.diddy, just curious u wouldn't happen to know this "millney" bloke would u because that would be pretty special considering how his stature is growing in ammos? and woulnt know about the xavs 2's coaching havent seen much of them this year, i just follow good players such as Flegletaub!
I met him once, Built like a brick **** house. Heard a bit about him from a mate who plays at Old Xavs, they say he's the best small forward go around and kicks them from all over the place.

About the coaching, this guy from old xavs said that it is his debut season coaching for the 2's and is an absolute guru. I think his name is Tom maule

interesting stuff m.diddy, well i hope he gets his shot in the 1's and takes it from there. Would love to see him put his name in the draft too, but thats a bit down the track seeing he is still only 15 or that's what im told!

would you two absolute gooses stop blowing one of your mates' trumpets. clearly he is a hack who you are trying to pump up. stop being such damn fools and get off this thread

ive heard about this milney bloke, apparently he has been knocking over the big xav ruckmen at training, where will he be playing this weekend, would love to watch?

only contenders 4 the flag are xavs and bernards. uni are out of form and dela r a bunch of sooks. bernards cant win the flag because of a problem tht happens every game day.

hint: keeping players fresh is a key and it showed in the bernards vs dela game in the final round.

Champs wear da No.16 said:
only contenders 4 the flag are xavs and bernards. uni are out of form and dela r a bunch of sooks. bernards cant win the flag because of a problem tht happens every game day.

hint: keeping players fresh is a key and it showed in the bernards vs dela game in the final round.

mate, that's a very big call. no doubt xavs are the team to beat, but to suggest that bernards are next best when the only half decent side this year they've beat is rupertswood (once). I would be VERY surprised if they roll uni this week. i know that u'll probably have a few down from seniors, but suggest this makes u the second best team in the league seems like abit of a crock to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xavier flexing their 'power' getting the under 19 grand final moved so it wouldn't clash with their Seniors. Poor effort from the administrators bowing down to ridiculous pressure.

-mav

Thank the lord for Gerrard Sholly! More footy to see this weekend! What's it to you OldMav (if that is your real name)?

Also, what happened to the big fat party animal on sunday? Couldn't find a tractor to pull him onto the ground?

on page 19 about that mileny bloke...you guys talk the most amount of **** ever....if he was any good he'd be playing TAC CUP OR AT LEAST XAVS 1'S UNDER 19. as for de la and xavs in the grand final ...if DE LA HAVE NO FORWARD LINE WHAT SO EVERY AND BENSON HASNT GOT A KICK AGAINST DE LA (KICKS BAGS AGAIMST HACK SIDES) SO IF HE CAN PROVE HIMSELF AND PLAY WEN IT MATTERS AGAINST GOOD OPPOSTION THEY WILL WIN BY 10 GOALS. ALONG. I ALSO REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING AT THE START OF THE YEAR WHEN OLD MELBURNIANS WHERE 10 WINS AND UNDEAFETED THAT THEY COULD BEAT ALL THE SECTION 1 TEAMS....LEARN TO KICK STRAIGHT FIRTS 5.21 ONT HE WEEKEND AND YOU LOST STRAIGHT SETS LOL...POOR OLD HAILBURY ALSO LOST STRAIGHT SETS.......MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEKS ARE XAVIER OVER DE LA BY 45 PTS IF THEY BRING THERE A GAME.....OLD CAREY BY A GOAL...AND OLD MENTONIANS TO LOSE BY 60PTS TO MAZONOD IN BLUE SECTION

???? said:
on page 19 about that mileny bloke...you guys talk the most amount of **** ever....if he was any good he'd be playing TAC CUP OR AT LEAST XAVS 1'S UNDER 19. as for de la and xavs in the grand final ...if DE LA HAVE NO FORWARD LINE WHAT SO EVERY AND BENSON HASNT GOT A KICK AGAINST DE LA (KICKS BAGS AGAIMST HACK SIDES) SO IF HE CAN PROVE HIMSELF AND PLAY WEN IT MATTERS AGAINST GOOD OPPOSTION THEY WILL WIN BY 10 GOALS. ALONG. I ALSO REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING AT THE START OF THE YEAR WHEN OLD MELBURNIANS WHERE 10 WINS AND UNDEAFETED THAT THEY COULD BEAT ALL THE SECTION 1 TEAMS....LEARN TO KICK STRAIGHT FIRTS 5.21 ONT HE WEEKEND AND YOU LOST STRAIGHT SETS LOL...POOR OLD HAILBURY ALSO LOST STRAIGHT SETS.......MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEKS ARE XAVIER OVER DE LA BY 45 PTS IF THEY BRING THERE A GAME.....OLD CAREY BY A GOAL...AND OLD MENTONIANS TO LOSE BY 60PTS TO MAZONOD IN BLUE SECTION
Don't you just hate the old caps lock button?

Anway the reason why milney isn't playing 1's is due to an injury he suffered last summer, don't know the full details.

m.diddy said:
Don't you just hate the old caps lock button?

Anway the reason why milney isn't playing 1's is due to an injury he suffered last summer, don't know the full details.

Aren't u lucky m.diddy that i'm hear to give u the facts on milney. It is true that he didn't play on the weekend against burnards. This is because he was interstate being wooed by the lions. They were showing him around the club and want him to go up there and be involved for a year so that next year or 2 when he goes into draft they can take him. Exciting times for milney! But u never know who might fly back in time for the gf, COME BACK MILNEY!

???? said:

CAPSLOCK..."LOL"...****a
All that crap about milney, give the guy respect, he is 15, has interstate duties and is under the age that his tac side, sandringham dragons, allow kids to play, pretty common knowledge. But i believe mr vafa19s you are right, i also did not notice and loud hawaiian shirts at the game, nor did i notice his little buddy who tries to make out he is great, obviously off having 'slabs' of beer, Priorities big kev...get excited.
AS with the other stuff.....this is u19 section 1 info, lets keep other divisions off the site
I think you will also find xavier isnt a just benson, unlike say rupo who need quigley to dominate...and then agaisnt good sides do nothing, they can actually play as a team

u19 red fan said:
Aren't u lucky m.diddy that i'm hear to give u the facts on milney. It is true that he didn't play on the weekend against burnards. This is because he was interstate being wooed by the lions. They were showing him around the club and want him to go up there and be involved for a year so that next year or 2 when he goes into draft they can take him. Exciting times for milney! But u never know who might fly back in time for the gf, COME BACK MILNEY!

thats good that you have said that, because thats known as draft tampering

koc#41 said:
thats good that you have said that, because thats known as draft tampering

happenes all the time, marc murphy spent many weeks up at brisbane last year, brisbane were trying to convince him to go there too. so ur wrong, seems to be a bad habbit u have Koc! but as always ill accept ur appology

Remove this Banner Ad

u19 section 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back