u19 section 1

Remove this Banner Ad

u19 red fan said:
also i bet most u19 teams would dominate alot more if they had their school students playing for them too! can u imagine a josh kennedy slotted into this years xavs team, or tom hawkins and xavier ellis in old melburnians u19 team.
Yeh but if they didnt have skool footy, off to the TAC cup they would be. If goes for any club. If all skool and TAC cup players went back to their clubs, then who wouldnt be left much stronger.

Akron,

I have played football against DLS for many years at school and now in the ammos. We played some great games including many grand finals at school which went right down to the wire. DLS players have always been fierce competitors and displayed confidence in their ability to win from any situation. I use the word confidence as opposed to the word arrogance, as I have never experienced arrogance from a DLS player. DLS are one of the few clubs I don't mind having a beer after a game and having made some mates at uni from DLS and also playing against certain players year after year I have enormous respect for them. From the few lines of dribble that you have put on this thread you epitomise the exact opposite of what it seems DLS is and are about. Take this little bit of advice and run with it...
Football and sport is the greatest leveller you will find in life. If you mouth off in a game (I don't know if you play) or even as a spectator like you have here, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will come back to bite you in the arse. Don't get too high on the highs because it's just a whole lot further you have to fall to the lows.

Joe Dirt said:
Akron,

I have played football against DLS for many years at school and now in the ammos. We played some great games including many grand finals at school which went right down to the wire. DLS players have always been fierce competitors and displayed confidence in their ability to win from any situation. I use the word confidence as opposed to the word arrogance, as I have never experienced arrogance from a DLS player. DLS are one of the few clubs I don't mind having a beer after a game and having made some mates at uni from DLS and also playing against certain players year after year I have enormous respect for them. From the few lines of dribble that you have put on this thread you epitomise the exact opposite of what it seems DLS is and are about. Take this little bit of advice and run with it...
Football and sport is the greatest leveller you will find in life. If you mouth off in a game (I don't know if you play) or even as a spectator like you have here, you can bet your bottom dollar that it will come back to bite you in the arse. Don't get too high on the highs because it's just a whole lot further you have to fall to the lows.

here here mate, good piece of writing i agree with you mate. its those with extreme arrogance that struggle to achieve the ultimate prize, the number one thing that i always would like is respect from my enemies.
dela certainly have it, after being involved in many battles with em over the years.

Joe Dirt said:
Akron,

Thanks Dad

With the season now over and many sunny, footyless months ahead of us, would just like to bring http://www.bigcricket.com/ to everyone's attention. Definately worth a look, with some massive tournaments coming up over the summer for those who love sport and the other great game!

Remove this Banner Ad

u19 section 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back