Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
1727956417457.png

A weak event for sure (and at altitude), but there's still plenty of intrigue here. Relatively high risk, very low reward for Poatan, so full credit there. Rountree throws with bad intent and is skilled, so there is obviously the KO threat, but it seems very far-fetched.

Bautista is a very good fighter, and a good test if Aldo really thinks he can get back to title contention. Dolidze vs Holland is fun, and Wonderboy vs Buckley on the prelims is crazy.

Why can't the wmma fights be the first 2 of the main so I can just watch the last 3.
Love Aldo, hope he pulls it off

Also love Pereira but hope Rountree wins just to see Dana spit the dummy

Vintage Joe again "He stunned him.....oh maybe he slipped".

UFC is big enough now they don't need Joe anymore. Anik + 2 current/retired fighters is all you need.

UFC is big enough now they don't need Joe anymore. Anik + 2 current/retired fighters is all you need.
Joe has the job as long as he wants sadly. DC is way worse though imo and in combination they are awful

Brian Stann was the best commentator they had. Felder is good, Bisping I like but isnt a popular opinion. Cruz and DC shit so hit and miss with ex fighters...

Then wmma sucks the air out of the room straight afterwards, as usual
Dunno. This is a good fight

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe is the goat imo. Authentic and also gives the best octagon interviews.
DC on the other hand 😭
Rogan with Bisping and Felder could be a goer.
Anik does little for me. He's a bit like Anthony Hudson...yells occasionally to try and sound more interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

UFC 307

Remove this Banner Ad

Back