UFC 307

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a really good fight

Round tree was the better of the two for three rounds but ran out of gas

Poatan looked vulnerable for a bit for a change but did well to have a disciplined gameplan

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

KRJ looked every bit the match for Poatan, even with what was a surprisingly huge size discrepancy. But he's a ball of muscle, and an early gassing was inevitable. Poatan on the other hand, got stronger and stronger.

I really didn't think Khalil could stand toe-to-toe with Pereira for more than a few moments at a time, but he looked really good. We learned a lot about him, but not much about Poatan. We know he's vulnerable defensively, but you can't really see anyone else in the division who's going to be able to make him pay.

Hill is no certainty of beating Roundtree if thats still his return fight.

Alex v the wrestler next is the fight which is a massive fight for Alex.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF

Pereira will go to HW if his only 205 fight left is Ankalaev IMO

Might even be enough to get Jones to have 1 more fight. he'll retire before fighting Aspinall but Periera/Jones would be big business...

Magomed Ankalaev.. sorry couldn't remember his name, I would assume you knew who I was talking about though.
He's fighting Rakic later this month on 308. I'd imagine he'll get the win, then get the title shot and also win that. I don't know how keen Dana is on him.

Magomed Ankalaev.. sorry couldn't remember his name, I would assume you knew who I was talking about though.

Fair enough. Well Ankalaev seems to stand up a lot but does have a grappling background, I wonder if he'd choose to stand with Poetan like everyone else, seems like a dumb strategy.
Pereira will go to HW if his only 205 fight left is Ankalaev IMO

Might even be enough to get Jones to have 1 more fight. he'll retire before fighting Aspinall but Periera/Jones would be big business...

Pereira v Jones would be a lot of fun, it's also a way better matchup for Jones than Aspinall. That one could legit happen

Remove this Banner Ad

UFC 307

Remove this Banner Ad

Back