Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
1729594541159.png

Not particularly deep, but a great event overall. There's already been some good discussion on the main and co-main in the general thread, so let's see what else we have.

• The undefeated Lerone Murphy must surely be looking to win this then accelerate in his career. 14-0-1, 8th fight in the UFC, 33 years old and fighting #14 ranked Ige here
  • Ankalaev will be a strong favourite, but Rakic is no joke. He'd also be an interesting matchup for Poatan, being the significantly larger man. Going with Ank's cleaner striking to out-point Rakic though.
  • Shara Bullet should be winning this one impressively
  • RDA looks pretty close to done, and I have Neal winning this comfortably
  • Basharat is one to watch on the prelims, Barnett is always fun, and look out for the LHW fight - two (relatively) young big fellas looking to take the leap

Gone Max and Bobby.

Max winning probably means Max vs Volk which would be a fitting retirement fight for Volk. I think Volk fights well past his prim sadly.

Gone Max and Bobby.

Max winning probably means Max vs Volk which would be a fitting retirement fight for Volk. I think Volk fights well past his prim sadly.

Volk just made a blue taking Islam on 2 weeks, that first fight was worthy of a rematch so should have just bided his time.. he is good enough to beat Islam.

.. then he made another shit decision fighting Ilia few months later and not letting the head recover.

Volk just made a blue taking Islam on 2 weeks, that first fight was worthy of a rematch so should have just bided his time.. he is good enough to beat Islam.

.. then he made another shit decision fighting Ilia few months later and not letting the head recover.
I hope you are right but he’s not getting any younger.

My Weekend Multi

Whittaker - $2.85
Topuria by KO - $3.00

- $8.55
Brave man to predict a KO of Max. Justin couldn’t do it at LW and no one else has.

Remove this Banner Ad

UFC 308

Back