UFC 308

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a bad feeling Rob gets dominated on the ground by Khamzat. I agree with the consensus that if he can survive the early rounds he will take over and win, but I don't think he's faced someone with as complete a ground game as Khamzat. I hope like hell I'm wrong, but I'm seeing this one go kind of like Khamzat's fight against Jiang.
All over it mate.

I think what we saw tonight (this morning) were two of the future greats of the sport. To do what they did to fighters the calibre of Whittaker and Holloway, guys like Khamzat and Ilia are the next step in this sport.

All over it mate.

I think what we saw tonight (this morning) were two of the future greats of the sport. To do what they did to fighters the calibre of Whittaker and Holloway, guys like Khamzat and Ilia are the next step in this sport.
Chimaev is ****ed by visa issues, I dont think he can get into the US? Plus he can never stay healthy enough to fight often enough, since he burst onto the scene with 3 fights in 2 months or whatever it was he hasnt been active at all

Illia, agreed. He should hold the belt a while now. Could see an Islam fight in 12-18 months which would be interesting

All over it mate.

My prediction of the main event wasn't quite as good though.

Agree that these guys appear to be the next level of mixed martial artist. The blueprint appears to be there to beat Khamzat after the Usman fight, but it takes a very specific skill set to get it done. I would give Israel a decent shot with his movement and range, but I think he would eventually ground him and take the win.

Topuria outside of the Herbert fight where he got cracked has looked fantastic. Max was doing a really good job, but even with his chin he wasn't able to withstand Ilia's power. I don't see the Volk rematch going any different and don't see Lopes or Evloev who will likely be the mext couple posing too much of a challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

UFC 308

Back