MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched bits and pieces of it, agreed on Haqparast, he looked like a beast in there. I felt like I was watching a mini middle-eastern Kelvin Gastelum, he embarrased Diakiese in his strongest element IMO. I'll Definitely watch him closely from now on.

Good call. I knew he reminded me of someone, just couldn't pick who it was. That was the first time I've seen him fight and was super impressed.

Torres been training with Thug Rose in her camp for JJ. Torres doesn't have the same level of striking as JJ but she is more rounded. Should be a good fight.

In the first round Torres did well dictating the fight keeping it in the clinch. JJ has found more space in the second and hasn't been too troubled giving up underhooks against the fence. Her TDD is very good. Torres just hurt JJ towards the end of the second with a right hand in an exchange. Still JJ's round in the second though IMO..

Wow I thought that was early at first look..

Well done to Aldo though, I thought his chin was a bit iffy. Certainly took Stephens power early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Aldo though, I thought his chin was a bit iffy.
was looking very hittable after he got clipped. Stephens should have poured it on... not sure why he let himself be pushed backwards. Too much respect maybe

was looking very hittable after he got clipped. Stephens should have poured it on... not sure why he let himself be pushed backwards. Too much respect maybe
I think they both hurt each other in that exchange..

With that stoppage I thought Stephens looked like he was still controlling a wrist and trying to improve his position on the ground.

Anyway I'm happy for Aldo.

I think Poirier has the edge in the stand-up. Alvarez better wrestling.

I thought Poirier hurt Alvarez more in the first fight.

Justice for Poirier after the first fight. Well done Dustin.

Who next? Lee? Fergy? pity there's a logjam at the top.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Back