MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Contender series is very good . Jacoby Smith is a monster fighter. Excellent in all three phases. Wow.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That guy is gonna be a problem. Dominant wrestling with some really cool takedowns, brutal ground and pound and very solid stand up. Only weighed 174 after the fight, so a career at 155 could even be on the cards.

It's definitely not weak

It's the one division I don't really rate, like you still have Poirier and Gaethje in the Top 4 FFS, if you rate them two you think its strong but I rate neither of them, both have zero defence and the champ's best win is against a 145er twice and whenever they attempt to blood new fighters they lose..

Paddy Pimblett who is rubbish could legit become champ at 155

It's the one division I don't really rate, like you still have Poirier and Gaethje in the Top 4 FFS, if you rate them two you think its strong but I rate neither of them, both have zero defence and the champ's best win is against a 145er twice and whenever they attempt to blood new fighters they lose..

Paddy Pimblett who is rubbish could legit become champ at 155
How can you not rate Poirier lol even though he didn't win he took Islam to the 5th round. So is Islam overrated and shit as well? It's the one division where you put almost anyone in the top 10 together and the fights are ****ing epic.
That mini tournament for years with Gaethje, Chandler, Poirier, Islam, Charles etc is one of the best eras in any division because almost all of the fights were amazing. You wanna see weak divisions? Look at the ones with champs who just clinch and push guys with shit wrestling.

How can you not rate Poirier lol even though he didn't win he took Islam to the 5th round. So is Islam overrated and shit as well? It's the one division where you put almost anyone in the top 10 together and the fights are ****ing epic.
That mini tournament for years with Gaethje, Chandler, Poirier, Islam, Charles etc is one of the best eras in any division because almost all of the fights were amazing. You wanna see weak divisions? Look at the ones with champs who just clinch and push guys with shit wrestling.

Islam isn't as good as they all make out, he hasn't got the resume to be classed P4P #1.

Poirier beat a inactive uninterested McGregor twice and has gone 2-3 since.
Yeah against the top 3. That doesn't make him shit that means he regularly fights the best and he would ****ing destroy everyone else below

That's like Saying Volk is shit or Max was shit cause they were losing fights

Remove this Banner Ad

MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Back